SMS Alerts India

SMS Alerts India

by Mobikasa

Order Updates & Promotional Campaigns via SMS (Supports DND)

Fashion Clearance

Am highly disappointed by your service recently I install your app and that showing 14 days free trial after Install you charged me 5 USD unfairly Please remove this charges

Origin

Useless can't import customer data from Shopify and customer support is inexistent... Watch them actually reply to this review though

January 22, 2020

“We pride ourselves on our service and the high-quality standards we maintain and would like to make things right. We checked our inbox but we haven't received any email from your team. We still believe we can help you out with any issue which you are facing. Kindly reach us at smsalerts@mobikasa.com”

Petrichor

An app with lot of bugs. They are always sending wrong messages to customers with someone else's store links or not working links. They do not respond support emails. Avoid this app.

As you are saying you did not find any ticket then why is there a support option on your SMS dashboard? What does it do when someone contacts you through that link? I have contacted you like 3 times.

July 5, 2019

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We looked into the tickets and we're sorry to say we didn't find any tickets with your name on our database. Please reach out to our support team via email. We will help you get your issue fixed as soon as possible.

I have checked in our system and didn't find relevant information. If you have submitted the query from support option in a dashboard, you must receive an automated reply along with a ticket number. We have tested that form is working fine. If you can forward OR share that email/ticket number with me I can help you with your concern. OR please tell me your store name, I will cross check again. Please share more information on our email support, we would be taking care of this issue.

The Impart

Worst experience , Never Download it.

Oh my god , after using this app for the 6 months , I realised that these people are just looting us , we use approx 700 sms per day , normal maket price is around 15 paise per sms , whereas these people are charging about to 80 paise per sms , approx 6 Times .

July 18, 2019

It seems like you are comparing the our prices with other bulk SMS marketing apps. Our app has many more advantages justifying the cost and we also support DND numbers for transactional messages which will definitely fail with the marketing SMS softwares. Our app provides seamless Shopify integration, custom templates, custom filters for marketing messages. Also, our SMS prices have dropped upto 40% in the last month. We request you to give us a try again and we’ll ensure to not fail your needs.

Suranas Jewelove

The app doesn't work as intended & there are some one-time hidden charges associated with the app for basic features such as creating a custom text message template. The app should be improved before it is launched publicly.

July 18, 2019

Apologies for the inconvenience faced. We checked back and found that it took more than 48 hours to respond back on the ticket. I also see that the ticket was generated over the weekend adding the delay. From then to now, we have seen huge growth in our customer base and have more eyes on the support tickets so you can definitely expect to hear back within less than 24 hours in case you wanna give us a try again. Thanks!