SMS Alerts India

by Mobikasa

Order Updates and Promotional Campaigns via SMS/Text Messages

1 review

Nuvoshack In

I am giving 2 stars mainly due to the poor support. I sent a couple of queries but never got a response. On Shopify, many free apps give wonderful support and this is a paid one. Another review says the pricing of SMS alerts is very high. That is true. Here are the specific details where the app, and the support is lacking:

1. The option to customise alerts does not specify in advance that there would be a 5 USD charge for each custom template. Later when the app owner approves the custom text, they demand a fee to activate it.
2. For one shipping update, the alert did not go. I asked support and they never replied. Later I figured it out myself. For the SMS alert to go on shipping creation, I have to tick the option of "send a mail to the customer" on Shopify. If I do not select that option, SMS Alerts does not send the SMS.
3. I have found a much better and cheaper alternative on Shopify. Its called SMS Notifications. They give much better service and charge 30 USD for 5000 messages. I have removed SMS Alerts and signed up for SMS Notifications.

July 18, 2019

Apologies for the delayed response and the inconvenience caused to you! We are always working to try and improve our services. We have upgraded our App in our last release in order eliminate problems being faced by our users. If other applications are causing you trouble, we would definetely recommend giving our application a second chance. Why are we slighly more expensive than other providers? Well, our app allows you to send SMS on DND as well. This is something that is not offered by all SMS service providers in the country.

We have revised our pricing for SMS packs in our latest releases as well in an attempt to make it more affordable.

We appreciate your feedback for us!