SMS Alerts India

SMS Alerts India

by Mobikasa

Order Updates and Promotional Campaigns via SMS/Text Messages

mobikasabasic

It’s honestly the simplest app to use in my experience. It’s a must have for e-commerce
stores that have large customer data bases. The number of angry or confused customers have come
down significantly since we switched to SMS alerts India. I strongly recommend it.

mongas

Sending bulk SMS’s has never been easier. The support team is also better than that of most
other apps. They get back instantly and ensure no major delays take place

My Pooja Box

Give it a try for sure! newly installed the app but worked good for my business. Reaching out to 100s of customers, could even group them to receive only a set of messages. Notifications are instant, being the owner you will be notified too. Managing admin is easy plus so far support has been ideal. Surely, will recommend this to a lot of people looking for a similar app.

Jma India

Great App, nice & simple to use.

Appytechnologies

This app is very user-friendly & simple to use. Sending SMS to all our clients and updates has never been so easy. Loved the whole experience.

Florists Com

Awesome app. Exactly what I was looking for my mobile app on Shopify. Helped improve conversions since installing the app.

Surprisepost

A must app for those having e-stores. It has worked wonders for me. It has simplified the task of updating customers about their order. I have noticed less enquiries about orders after using SMS Alerts app. I now have complete information of the SMS sent every day and the best part is my customers are happy and satisfied.