SMS Alerts India

SMS Alerts India

by Mobikasa

Order Updates & Promotional Campaigns via SMS (Supports DND)

IvyDogHouse

Amazing app! and customer service is even more amazing! super fast response very helpful. SMS pricing is very reasonable. Highly recommended to increase sales

March 24, 2020

We are really glad to hear this. Hope to serve you even better in the coming days.

Manalla Bags

The app is amazing. Easy to manage the SMS and check reports of all SMS sent and create promotional campaigns also
Helped me a lot to recover abandoned carts. Must use!

March 20, 2020

Thanks for your kind words. It means a lot to us. We will work on your feedback.
Stay tuned for some exciting features ahead!

kalpanath

One of the best App! Very convenient to set up and have all the features you need for SMS marketing. Always get on-time help from the team when I have doubts or technical problems that happened.

March 20, 2020

mobikasa-plus2

Easy to setup, highly functional, and works properly. I absolutely recommend for all Shopifyers store owners. The support team is good, they are always there to guide us.

March 24, 2020

Thanks for your kind words. It means a lot to us. That's what keeps us going!

mobikasabasic

It’s honestly the simplest app to use in my experience. It’s a must have for e-commerce
stores that have large customer data bases. The number of angry or confused customers have come
down significantly since we switched to SMS alerts India. I strongly recommend it.

July 18, 2019

It was our goal to make it as simple to use as possible. We're happy to hear that that's exactly what we achieved.

mongas

Sending bulk SMS’s has never been easier. The support team is also better than that of most
other apps. They get back instantly and ensure no major delays take place

July 18, 2019

Thank you! We work hard to ensure no user is ever left hanging and we're glad you are satisfied with our service.

My Pooja Box

Give it a try for sure! newly installed the app but worked good for my business. Reaching out to 100s of customers, could even group them to receive only a set of messages. Notifications are instant, being the owner you will be notified too. Managing admin is easy plus so far support has been ideal. Surely, will recommend this to a lot of people looking for a similar app.

July 18, 2019

We appreciate your comment and we're glad it's working well for you.

Jma India

Great App, nice & simple to use.

July 18, 2019

We appreciate your comment and we're glad it's working well for you.

Appytechnologies

This app is very user-friendly & simple to use. Sending SMS to all our clients and updates has never been so easy. Loved the whole experience.

July 18, 2019

That's great to hear guys! We hope you haven't had issues since. If anything did come up. Do let us know. We'll be sure to assist you in any way we can

Florists Com

Awesome app. Exactly what I was looking for my mobile app on Shopify. Helped improve conversions since installing the app.

July 18, 2019

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.

Previous 1