SMS Alerts US & CA

SMS Alerts US & CA

by Mobikasa

Order updates and Promotional campaigns via SMS/Text Messages

mobikasabasic

Sending bulk SMS’s has never been easier. The support team is also better than that of most other apps. They get back instantly and ensure no major delays take place.

July 18, 2019

We're happy to hear that. Thank you!

My Pooja Box

Good & an easy to operate app, setting everything up and understanding is in minutes. Just shared a word about this with my friends:) already there is, but would love to see some great boost to our shop in the future as well. Needs very less technical knowledge and I just simply love how I can customize messages..! One of the notable experience so far, giving 5 stars..

July 18, 2019

Thank you for the kind words @Mypoojabox

Jma India

Win-win experience using this app. It's been more easy reaching out our customers and updating them with their orders and following details. Easy flow & simple tracking the SMSes you deliver. More recommendations guaranteed.. :)

July 18, 2019

We appreciate the kind words @GMA India. Do let us know if any issues arise. We'd be more than happy to help

Appytechnologies

Simply Awesome! Simple navigation,easy to understand and functions perfect..would surely recommend to our contacts. Their support team is also good. Yay..!

July 18, 2019

Thank you Appyness Technologies!

Florists Com

Great app. Simple to use and the dashboard is easy to navigate. My company has a mobile app and the sms alerts are perfect when some adds an item to the shopping cart and then abandons it. Simple easy reminders that will help our shoppers remember to checkout.

July 18, 2019

Thank you for the kind words!

Surprisepost

SMS Alerts works to solve the very basic necessity of my store of updating users about their packaged details, the customers also love it. It is a must have app for all ecommerce stores. The best part is you dont really have to work around with companies and it their responsibility to get your SMS's delivered. It's just AWEOSOME!!

July 18, 2019

We appreciate your comment and we're glad it's working well for you.