SMS, WhatsApp, Email Marketing

SMS, WhatsApp, Email Marketing

by IQteco inc.

SMS, WhatsApp, Email Order recovery and Marketing Automations

Get1AndGive1

Don't miss this app, from start to finish setting up it was easy to understand! Really cheap to send messages. I recommend to try all the ecom owners!

August 5, 2020

We're glad, when you are happy with our work! Thank you very much!

ProductiFix

It's really easier than other apps here... You just import your contacts and start sending messages, IN JUST SEVERAL clicks!! the prices are cheaper too, I like it

August 4, 2020

That's great! Thank you for your feedback!

RiyadhDress

If you like the app, you will love their customer service...................................................

June 23, 2020

We are sooo glad! Thank you. Always there for you to help!

Feelmore Adult

I love using this app, it supports MANY languages and SMS Automations are pretty easy to use and helpful. Would definitely recommend!!

June 15, 2020

Thank you! We are here to provide best solutions for your business.

OnKale | Curated Vegan Products

This app has a lot of useful marketing features. I really love the automated WhatsApp SMS abandon cart functionality the most! Its convenient to have all of this functionality in one dashboard .

April 28, 2020

We are glad that you liked the features of our app! Thank you for your review!

Ayurveda Store

This is a great app to send out SMS to customers. This app is also useful to send abandoned cart reminders to my customers who didn't get to the checkout process and those who didn't complete the checkout process. Highly recommend to all Shopify store owners!

April 28, 2020

Thank you for kind words! Happy to be useful ^)