SMSGo: Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery, Text Marketing, 1:1 SMS, Order Status

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

SMSGo

Bakes & Pastes

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app saved me! I needed an app to send my customers a payment confirmation when I manually marked their orders paid. They were very helpful and made it possible!!! loooove this app! NO MONTHLY CHARGE!

January 21, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you provided us with your unique use case and implementing this feature has only made our app better for all our merchants. We wish you all the success in your business.

Stay safe,

Luciano Suits

So far, I am so pleased with both the service and customer support; The converted some Abundant cart contacts as well as promoted my products with all their features that are easy to manage

January 4, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that SMSGo has helped you with abandoned cart recovery. We wish you a very Happy New Year and all the success in your business :)

Stay safe,

HahaGet

Location China

It is very simple to use. It's just not suitable for use in my country, there are some restrictions, so I uninstalled the APP. The customer service is ok.

December 12, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are sorry, we couldn't be of much help due to the telecom restrictions in your country, but your feedback means a lot to us. We wish you all the success in your business.

Stay safe

Gift Your Imagination

Location India

wonderful app on entire shopify platform for providing comprehensive sms solution which includes abandon cart recovery, marketing campaigns and shipping notifications. simple interface, affordable pricing and features like custom branded url and sender id makes it the best in its class. Moreover the best part is the support, especially the man Arpit, you throw the problems at him and he has the solution for you. Very prompt response, understands the needs of customers and always available for help. Highly recommended!

November 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words. Reviews like these just make our day so much better :)

We promise to maintain the same level of top-notch user experience and customer-centricity in our business.

Rooting for your success!

Tee Slayer

Location India

Really Simple to use App and very good support team for any thing you dont understand ! Highly recommend it :D

Blackpods

Great App. Easy Conversions! Installed it and got 2 extra sales in the first day. Definitely recommended!

Swirliss

Location India

nice one, I really like the way it works, easy efficient and best in class, Thanks to the developers

Toolakidsclothing.com

i have been using this app for 2 months now! the results have been amazing ! ive been able to get half of my abandon carts back! this app is a must for any shopify owner!

KRYJER | KEEP IT ON | OFFICIAL STORE

It works great. Works like a charm amd great support..!! I loved the app and hope it keeps up its performance on my store.

Baby Bambi Accessories

Location Portugal

Nice app. This is what I was looking for. I just started to use it almost one week ago and I already can see good results.