SMSGo: Abandoned Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery, Text Marketing, 1:1 SMS, Order Status

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

SMSGo

NFDVapes

Really good app for SMS marketing and cart recovery. I think it's time for them to expand by adding advanced workflows (i.e. Shopify Workflows, Klayvio Flows, Omnisend Automations, etc...) and incorporating a full suite of SMS marketing functions. Overall, would definitely recommend it.

June 10, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We have duly noted your feedback and we will be working hard to add these features in the coming months.

Thanks

COPYCATZ

Location India

this app has helped me recover a lot of lost abandoned cart sale, very good ROI, must add to increase sale number

November 23, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that SMSGo has helped with abandoned cart recovery along with providing a good ROI.

Paladin Vinyl

Works great and help is always close by when you need it! The personalization and quick setup is wonderful! Thanks!

September 23, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to know that our SMSGo app is adding value to your store.

We would also like to thank you for sharing your valuable feedback due to which we were able to improve our app.

Wishing you all the success in your business.

Stay Safe,

Bucketbloom

Location Denmark

When you have a question about anything, they are so helpfull, and answer so fast, when you contact them. Will recommend them.

September 23, 2021

Wishing you all the success in your business.

Stay Safe,

Nutrazee

Location India

We highly recommend this app to Shopify India merchants. Easy to set up and use. No issues so far. Great!

August 15, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that you are having a good experience with our SMSGo - Abandoned Cart Recovery app. We wish you all the success in your business.

Glory Garden

I use this app to send order pick up reminders after I have fulfilled an order. The developer made a customization for me that fit my needs perfectly. Thank you!

August 15, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that you are having a good experience with our SMSGo app. We wish you all the success in your business.

Royalscents.in

Location India

This is the most amazing app i have used on shopify. gives you real time tracking of customer gains who were abandoned recovered. Also the support is quick and superb. support gives you answer to all question, also the developer did transfer my credits from one store to another when i requested. They also have new apps such as COD confirmation which is one of the main apps for indian stores. Im using that too. Good Going Zegsu.

June 11, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and for the shoutout to our new COD SMS Verification app. We hope you continue to reap the benefits of SMSGo as well as our other app and it helps you in the growth of your business. For any help, please feel free to reach out to us.

Unimakers

Time spent using app About 1 month

FANTASTIC APP, very easy to use and friendly support I highly recommend it over other service providers.

May 25, 2021

Thank you for your review. It was great interacting with you and helping you set up abandoned cart and marketing flows. In the process, we were also able to fix a few bugs :)

We wish you all the success in your business!

Megdra

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I had a great experience working with Zegsu SMSGo. Support team has helped me in creating SMS header and SMS content templates. Finally I am able to send SMS with my brand name and contents which is auto sync with Shopify store. Highly recommend this app for great service.

March 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you to onboard the SMS header and content templates. We hope this has helped increase your brand value and abandon cart recovery metrics.

Shape Fix

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE..... I just installed this app to check out. All my Abandon carts recovered in 30min. LOVE LOVE LOVE

February 5, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that SMSGo is helping you recover abandoned carts on autopilot! We wish you all the success in your business.

Previous 1 3 4