Messent ‑ Text SMS Marketing

Messent ‑ Text SMS Marketing

by FireBox

Recover Cart, Smart SMS Schedule & Automation and Boost Sales.

HomeGoodieTH

The Support is incredible with my custom requirements and the team has a great app. The UI is very easy to use. Definetly recommend giving them a try.

January 5, 2021

Hi there,

Here's William from Messent - SMS Marketing Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Messent users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Messent.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Messent, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

William

Quick-PCR 医療法人社団HELENE表参道ヘレネクリニック

First, the function is easy to operate.
Second, the support/customer team is very great. They helped us solve the problems!

November 17, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Messent - SMS Marketing Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Harry

BioEm

The customer service really helped me a lot, and the staff is called "Raymond".
I will keep on going to learn to use the app.

November 6, 2020

Hi there,

This is Andrew from Messent - SMS Marketing Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Messent users like you.

Along with Messent, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Andrew

Gourmet Garage

I've been using Messent free plan for a while and today I received an email about their offer 90-day free for premium plan. So I upgraded my plan and tried out all the premium features. This offer is really helpful for me since coronavirus pandemic has affected my business in the last few months. Hope this holiday sales will surge!!

October 21, 2020

Hi Daisy,

I'm Anna from Messent - SMS Marketing Support Team, and I am so happy to see your review.

Surely by using our app under Premium plan can bring your sales up to great result as we have done for many other customer with our standard and powerful automated campaigns.

Also we are building many new features and integrations, so please stay tuned.

Another thing I believe you should not miss is about our SMS tutorial series which will highly level up your knowledge regarding SMS marketing, and how to use it wisely at https://fireapps.io/tag/sms-tutorial

Should you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our 24/7 live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Happy Wednesday :)

Grocery Warehouse

thanks to Raymond for excellent customer support. At first the app is quite hard to use but he jumped in and helped me out. Now I'm more familiar with the app and can start my SMS campaign.

October 20, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Jennifer from Messent - SMS Marketing Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Jennifer

Stars Beauty Shop

Tive um pequeno problema na utilização mas foi resolvido/esclarecido, obrigado pelo atendimento, continuarei usando pois é a ferramenta mais completa.

October 20, 2020

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Messent - SMS Marketing Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Messent app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Messent.

Best Regards
Kate

French Accent Restaurant

scam go away and far from them they will just steal your money, i complain to the guys and saud that the service is bad, he replied "thanks i apreciate" he even joke about the situation

September 30, 2020

Hello Alberto,

Here's Raymond from Messent Customer Support Team, and we are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

First of all, seems like there was misunderstanding in our conversation. I was checking something from our side that took few minutes, however you uninstalled our app already, so in case you change your mind, please let me know, and I will continue helping you to have a wonderful onboarding time in our app.

Secondly, at FireApps, we are doing our best to maintain a professional working environment, and we highly appreciate proper language from customer side too. Please note that we have our own rights to revoke your access to the support area in the event of abuse towards support staff. For more details, please refer to this link: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/2001298-general-support-policy

If you have any further concern, please feel free to contact us via our 24/7 live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Best Regards
Raymond
Messent - Text SMS Marketing Support Team

Bakare Abiodun

Great customer service, they are open to feedback and always looking to improve SMS marketing functions .

September 9, 2020

Hi Michael,

I'm Anna from FireApps Customer Service Team, and thanks for your feedback.

We are building many new features and integrations to continue helping customers like you, so please stay tuned.

Should you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Have a great Wednesday.

RK Prince

Just setup so haven't really used them yet, but the setup seems a bit complicated. Will update this review when I get a better view of the experience.
Update :
I had some issues during set up but their customer support was absolutely amazing and they soon solved my problems. This was honestly one of the best customer support I have ever had. The app looks great and there is lots you can do with it. Some great SMS features for beginner and advanced marketing techniques. I would highly recommend them. Well worth it. Thank you so much

September 8, 2020

Hi Daniel,

Here's Raymond from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am so sorry for the inconvenience that have caused to you.

As you mentioned that "the setup seems a bit complicated", may I know which setting(s) did you get trouble with, so I can help you further?

Besides that, I would like to suggest some related articles that might be helpful for you in setting and creating your campaign.
- How to create Standard campaign: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/4197250-how-to-set-up-your-standard-campaign
- How to create Automated campaign: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/4213152-how-to-set-up-automated-campaign
- How many settings are there in Messent?: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/4236569-how-many-settings-are-there-in-messent

Also I am going to follow-up directly with you via email, so please feel free to reply there.

Have a great day.

Best Regards,
Raymond

Fat Predatore Weight Loss

Great customer service. We just get installed the app and now we are expetcing for the results!!!

September 8, 2020

Hi Mary,

I'm Anna from FireApps Customer Service Team, and I am so happy to see your review.

Hopefully our standard and automated campaigns will continue increasing your revenue as it is currently.

Also we are building many new features and integrations, so please stay tuned.

Have a great week ahead.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6