Messent Text SMS Cart Recovery

Messent Text SMS Cart Recovery

by Transcy

SMS Marketing Text Message & Analytic, Abandoned Cart Recovery

Daily Offers®

Bad App, a bad imitation of others, not very transparent about the costs. They appeal to hidden policies, I had the terrible experience of charging $ 100 for a campaign that despite having told support TWICE (demonstrable). They continued the delivery against my will, consuming the entire budget in seconds. I'll ask Shopify for a refund since they refused and offered me a ridiculous 10%.

April 1, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Emily from Messent - SMS Marketing Support Team and we're deeply sorry for this inconvenience caused.

As I have checked your issues and seen that as following:

1. The first concern "not very transparent about the costs", for making it clear, once you finish creating your campaign, our app will show you the estimated cost of project. Also our app shows an formal country pricing of message in-app.

2. We will take responsibility because our support did not do the needful to stop your campaign and let your campaign spend part of your money, we will have an internal discussion with the concern agent to avoid this problem. To have a proper compensation, we would like to offer 10% for the next top-up money to your account

We have sent you a follow-up email, please let them know if you need further support.

Regards,
Emily
Messent - SMS Marketing Support Team

Scrub Caps & More

I needed support because there was a sync problem. Chat support was ignoring my messages. I asked several times to speak with someone that can help me but to no avail.

January 25, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Kane from Messent - SMS Marketing Support Team and we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience caused.

As we have checked your synced data, it has been completely synced on Messent. Also, because you have lots of contacts, so it needs to take time to sync from Shopify to Messent.

I have seen that you are having an active chat with my colleague, please let them know if you need further support.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Kane
Messent - SMS Marketing Support Team

French Accent Restaurant

scam go away and far from them they will just steal your money, i complain to the guys and saud that the service is bad, he replied "thanks i apreciate" he even joke about the situation

September 30, 2020

Hello Alberto,

Here's Raymond from Messent Customer Support Team, and we are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

First of all, seems like there was misunderstanding in our conversation. I was checking something from our side that took few minutes, however you uninstalled our app already, so in case you change your mind, please let me know, and I will continue helping you to have a wonderful onboarding time in our app.

Secondly, at FireApps, we are doing our best to maintain a professional working environment, and we highly appreciate proper language from customer side too. Please note that we have our own rights to revoke your access to the support area in the event of abuse towards support staff. For more details, please refer to this link: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/2001298-general-support-policy

If you have any further concern, please feel free to contact us via our 24/7 live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Best Regards