Transcy: SMS Marketing

SMS Marketing Automation - Create SMS MKT Campaign

Price: Free

Bakare Abiodun

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great customer service, they are open to feedback and always looking to improve SMS marketing functions .

September 9, 2020

Hi Michael,

I'm Anna from FireApps Customer Service Team, and thanks for your feedback.

We are building many new features and integrations to continue helping customers like you, so please stay tuned.

Should you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Have a great Wednesday.

Regards,

Fat Predatore Weight Loss

Location Vietnam

Great customer service. We just get installed the app and now we are expetcing for the results!!!

September 8, 2020

Hi Mary,

I'm Anna from FireApps Customer Service Team, and I am so happy to see your review.

Hopefully our standard and automated campaigns will continue increasing your revenue as it is currently.

Also we are building many new features and integrations, so please stay tuned.

Have a great week ahead.

Regards,

Desi Waelchi

Location Vietnam

Just started using it. Simple and nice UI. Hoping I make some bucks through it.
They have other cool apps and I would use those too if this works. Wait and see!

August 28, 2020

Hello Daniel,

TGIF. This is Anna from FireApps Customer Support team.

Please feel free to contact us anytime via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io if you face any difficulty when using our app.

Have a great weekend.