Messent Text SMS Cart Recovery

Messent Text SMS Cart Recovery | Reviews

by Transcy

SMS Marketing Text Message & Analytic, Abandoned Cart Recovery

MY STORE LIVING

This App is very good! They help me step by step to solve it. I highly recommend them. Jennifer always help me.

September 13, 2021

Hi Maytee,

Here's Louisa from Messent - SMS Marketing Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Messent users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Messent.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Messent, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

Louisa

HomeGoodieTH

The Support is incredible with my custom requirements and the team has a great app. The UI is very easy to use. Definetly recommend giving them a try.

January 5, 2021

Hi there,

Here's William from Messent - SMS Marketing Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

William

Quick-PCR 医療法人社団HELENE表参道ヘレネクリニック

First, the function is easy to operate.
Second, the support/customer team is very great. They helped us solve the problems!

November 17, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Messent - SMS Marketing Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Harry

BioEm

The customer service really helped me a lot, and the staff is called "Raymond".
I will keep on going to learn to use the app.

November 6, 2020

Hi there,

This is Andrew from Messent - SMS Marketing Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Messent users like you.

Along with Messent, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Andrew

Gourmet Garage

I've been using Messent free plan for a while and today I received an email about their offer 90-day free for premium plan. So I upgraded my plan and tried out all the premium features. This offer is really helpful for me since coronavirus pandemic has affected my business in the last few months. Hope this holiday sales will surge!!

October 21, 2020

Hi Daisy,

I'm Anna from Messent - SMS Marketing Support Team, and I am so happy to see your review.

Surely by using our app under Premium plan can bring your sales up to great result as we have done for many other customer with our standard and powerful automated campaigns.

Also we are building many new features and integrations, so please stay tuned.

Another thing I believe you should not miss is about our SMS tutorial series which will highly level up your knowledge regarding SMS marketing, and how to use it wisely at https://fireapps.io/tag/sms-tutorial

Should you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our 24/7 live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io.

Happy Wednesday :)

Grocery Warehouse

thanks to Raymond for excellent customer support. At first the app is quite hard to use but he jumped in and helped me out. Now I'm more familiar with the app and can start my SMS campaign.

October 20, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Jennifer from Messent - SMS Marketing Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Jennifer

Stars Beauty Shop

Tive um pequeno problema na utilização mas foi resolvido/esclarecido, obrigado pelo atendimento, continuarei usando pois é a ferramenta mais completa.

October 20, 2020

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Messent - SMS Marketing Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Messent app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Messent.

Best Regards
Kate

RK Prince

Just setup so haven't really used them yet, but the setup seems a bit complicated. Will update this review when I get a better view of the experience.
Update :
I had some issues during set up but their customer support was absolutely amazing and they soon solved my problems. This was honestly one of the best customer support I have ever had. The app looks great and there is lots you can do with it. Some great SMS features for beginner and advanced marketing techniques. I would highly recommend them. Well worth it. Thank you so much

September 8, 2020

Hi Daniel,

Here's Raymond from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am so sorry for the inconvenience that have caused to you.

As you mentioned that "the setup seems a bit complicated", may I know which setting(s) did you get trouble with, so I can help you further?

Besides that, I would like to suggest some related articles that might be helpful for you in setting and creating your campaign.
- How to create Standard campaign: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/4197250-how-to-set-up-your-standard-campaign
- How to create Automated campaign: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/4213152-how-to-set-up-automated-campaign
- How many settings are there in Messent?: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/4236569-how-many-settings-are-there-in-messent

Also I am going to follow-up directly with you via email, so please feel free to reply there.

Have a great day.

Best Regards,
Raymond

Rhian Leanon

Very fast response time with my issues I couldn’t figure out, they easily helped me out. Thanks a lot!

October 12, 2020

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Messent - SMS Marketing Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Messent. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Messent, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards

Elvis Quigley

I liked this app because it was very easy to use. It’s definitely good for SMS marketing and very good customer experience.

August 27, 2020

Hello Elvis,

My name is Anna from FireApps Customer Support team.

We did the best to create a great UX/UI to all users along with useful functions, so happy to see you like it.

Should you have any concern in the future, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Have a great day.