SMS Marketing + Cart Recovery

SMS Marketing + Cart Recovery

by Shipway

SMS notifications + Abandoned Cart Recovery + SMS Marketing

Revitalash Cosmetics AE

The app has best sms rates when compared with others. Overall apps functionality is good enough. Great experience

Layla Collection

Great app. Helped me send confirmation SMS to my customers. Sometimes the SMS is not sent but mostly it works fine.

CravingVapes

It does great at making it automated to send reminders to customer keeping our site in mind. I haven't had it long enough to report on transactional data % however it has reported orders gained that received a message from the app.

thisisneverthat

I used this app to enhance sms marketing. I think it is a great app, but one thing is that It doesn't have any analytics.

Christianitee.in

I am using this App for my newly launched store. Have bought few messages. It is not sending messages for Order Creation and Order Fulfillment eventhough I have enabled them. But the amount is getting deducted for last 2 days.

Update
********
This problem was rectified by the support team. Now it is working fine.

It would be better if there is an option to send personalised messages to a specific customer or any Tag based customisation.

December 4, 2019

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, I just email you, please check your inbox and revert us.
Thanks,
Team ONjection

Luxuriousautogadgets

Very good app and support thank you so much.

trykartehai.com

This App ensure that Customer completes the checkout process, Many a times the customer might have abandoned the checkout assuming they have they have completed the checkout process. This app really helped and sends confirmation as well when order is placed and fulfilled.

The Black Canvas

Been using it for a few days. Works well except it keeps sending abandoned cart messages to my own number beyond the number of days I have in my settings.

Ultramattress

Pretty simple app to use. Abandoned cart recovery emails work well and spot on. Wish list: a) Enable manual entry of phone numbers to send marketing texts b) Improve usability of the marketing email section

Nonasties

Like the app - simple and quick to setup. Would have given it 5 stars if it had some analytics/tracking in it.

Previous 1