Whatsapp & SMS Marketing: TCW

Whatsapp & SMS Marketing: TCW

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Shipway
4.6
Edited April 29, 2021

Last 1-2 months, our Admin number has stopped receiving messages. This was an indication that our customers are receiving messages without issue. But the credits are being deducted. I sent an email, no response from Support. Poor Support.
****************
I am using this App for my newly launched store. Have bought few messages. It is not sending messages for Order Creation and Order Fulfillment eventhough I have enabled them. But the amount is getting deducted for last 2 days. Update
********
This problem was rectified by the support team. Now it is working fine. It would be better if there is an option to send personalised messages to a specific customer or any Tag based customisation.

Christianitee.in
India
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Shipway replied December 4, 2019

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, I just email you, please check your inbox and revert us.
Thanks,
Team ONjection

March 21, 2019

I installed it and paid 30$ so that I can use my own sender ID for DeoDap.com

But they are not approving my sender ID

DeoDap
India
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Shipway replied March 22, 2019

Hi Team,

We are really sorry to hear this, As we can check the Sender id is already been approved. Request you to please recheck this.

Shall you need any further assistance please mail us at contact@onjection.com

February 21, 2019

APP does not work correctly, emailed support and they never responded. Don't install spent $150.....

My Little Darlin
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Shipway replied March 22, 2019

Hi Team,

The actual problem was you have put no space in the two urls which are {abandoned_checkout_url}{unsubscribe_link}

We have updated your templates and its been working fine as you confirmed over the email

Edited November 25, 2018

I wish I can show you a recording of how defective this app is. Across all our business, we probably lost over 500K. This is unacceptable for a shopify approved app.

Ponytail Beanie
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 27, 2018

For some reason they removed the sync list feature that allows you to update your SMS list with your new customers. I've about had it with their service. From the double dipping on per sms msg costs, and charging for campaigns that their system didn't run until hours later (it is supposed to happen within 5 minutes or so), to their non-existent communication.

IncrediblesMe