WhatsApp & SMS Marketing: TCW

WhatsApp & SMS Marketing: TCW

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
December 13, 2021

I have started using app. And I find service is good. Setting is simple and customer and prospects are getting SMS.

PowerCarbonSpares
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 8, 2021

The app does exactly what it promises. Customer support is very quick and helpful. They guided me on DLT registration process and helped set up our own shortcode. And the best is that now my judge.me review requests can also go through SMS through this app. Totally recommend this.

OffNorth
Time spent using app: 9 months
October 20, 2021

Easy to use for transactional and promotional SMS to your customer base. Great customer service from their representative Nitesh Saini

Zeeva Electronics Pvt Ltd.
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 28, 2021

The support team is really good, they take an ample amount of time to resolve your query. It is simple to use and integrate. Recommended for Indian ecommerce. Kudos to the team!

AZGA
Time spent using app: About 3 years
September 23, 2021

I am happy with your app and the customer support service is very good. It is recommended from the side.

Neuherbs
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
September 20, 2021

I am using there shipway app and there customer service is very good they are very professional in terms of resolve the query.

The Pahadi Story
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 10, 2021

Customer support is very good, payment wasn't processing through Shopify.. Nitesh provided end to end solution to our problem and was extremely helpful..

Nayesha Oil Mills
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 7, 2021

I am using this app its really too much effect for SMS campaign and Nitesh Ji also helped me to follow DLT regestration it was really helpful to be with the DLT and Sender Id Registration Thanks a lot!

eLocalshop
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited September 1, 2021

customer support is very satisfied. fully help how to set up sms marketing.i love my customers satisfaction

Freemen™
Time spent using app: 10 months
August 12, 2021

We have been using their services for past 1 year and we have really liked it. The customer support is excellent and they will make sure your problem is solved. We hope they make more apps like this that will bring more automations in our tasks. We will give them 5/5 for their service and app

Bitrontix™