Whatsapp & SMS Marketing Flows

Shipway Convert- Text Marketing, WhatsApp Chat, Cart Recovery

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
SMS Marketing & Whatsapp Marketing

Nayesha Oil Mills

Customer support is very good, payment wasn't processing through Shopify.. Nitesh provided end to end solution to our problem and was extremely helpful..

eLocalshop

I am using this app its really too much effect for SMS campaign and Nitesh Ji also helped me to follow DLT regestration it was really helpful to be with the DLT and Sender Id Registration Thanks a lot!

Freemen™

customer support is very satisfied. fully help how to set up sms marketing.i love my customers satisfaction

Bitrontix™

We have been using their services for past 1 year and we have really liked it. The customer support is excellent and they will make sure your problem is solved. We hope they make more apps like this that will bring more automations in our tasks. We will give them 5/5 for their service and app

Blu Bird Essentials

Support Team helped us regarding sender ID. Very supportive. Thanks for the quick response. Hope this app will be useful for our company.

Hayman Natural's

SATISFIED WITH THE APP
WORKING VERY WELL..............................................................

Caprese Bags

This app is very helpful for notify customer through messages. There support is really quick and amazing. Thank you!

AbitiKart

I liked the app. easy to setup and use. Charges are also very economical. The support team is very helpful.

mr.shoes india

Nice App The customer support has been amazing. from startup to finish they were quick to respond. multiple sender id option really helpful for us for sending marketing and transaction message differently All the best Team shipway!

Giftoo.in

Using this app from last 3 Years, I found this app very helpfull for SMS Alerts & abandon cart recovery. keep it up