SMS Marketing & Cart Recovery

SMS Marketing & Cart Recovery

by Shipway

SMS Notifications, Whatsapp & Abandoned Cart Recovery

Caprese Bags

This app is very helpful for notify customer through messages. There support is really quick and amazing. Thank you!

AbitiKart

I liked the app. easy to setup and use. Charges are also very economical. The support team is very helpful.

mr.shoes india

Nice App The customer support has been amazing. from startup to finish they were quick to respond. multiple sender id option really helpful for us for sending marketing and transaction message differently All the best Team shipway!

Giftoo.in

Using this app from last 3 Years, I found this app very helpfull for SMS Alerts & abandon cart recovery. keep it up

Gadget Ninja

Good one. My problem is solved. Nice to work with them. Snehal from shipway is also good staff. Best wishes for future. God bless.

AIMIL

Best App and Best Customer Service. She answered my call within 5 minutes. Thank you for your support Snehal.

Paulsons

One of the best experience i have had with this app. Their support and response team is par excellence. Especially Ms. Sneha Patil, she is very supportive in solving all sorts of queries. Highly recommend!

PARDEWALE.in

I am using both apps of Shipway (SMS Marketing-Cart Recovery and Shipway Tracking order loop), both are amazing. Just a request that keep credits mutually between both the apps and not separately. Keeping it separate means extra cost for users for same kind of services.

PartyBlaster™

The support of the app is very nice, help me a lot, and the app is pretty easy to use. Right now I have 2 stores install this.

Bacca Bucci

We have been using the app for quite a while. Snehal from the support team has been very helpful every time I faced issues be it with the registration of user id or templates. I highly recommend using this app for both transactional communication and SMS marketing. All the best !!