Marketing SMS & Abandoned Cart

Marketing SMS & Abandoned Cart | Reviews

by Shipway

SMS Automation, Whatsapp & Abandoned Cart SMS, Text Marketing

Tupo Online Store

Great App, Easy to operate. Recommend.

Blue Maze

I've successfully complete 3 months of using this App and totally love it. It is so EASY to SET UP and CUSTOMIZE. The pricing is also economical.

I have finished sending more than 9000 SMS using this App.

I'm using this in INDIA and the cost per SMS is close to 0.06 USD or INR 0.39.

If you are reading this then DO INSTALL IT :) All the BEST for your Shopify Business :)

Holi Boli

I am very happy with the app. I will give 5 stars if the abandoned cart feature is fixed. Currently it is sending abandoned cart sms to customer after completing the sale. But I am still happy with the app. 5 Stars due to problem fixed.

Exkklusiv

works great, easy to use. the new sms marketing feature seems great but the sender ID is different. Where to contact you, there are no contact details for issues.

Mora Taara

Very easy to set up and very reasonably priced.

Faralwala

Just as needed service. Perfect form every notification for my shop.

Evabarlow75

Good product helping to get in contact with customzrs

Glass Aqua

Great app and super easy to install/use. It's a great bang for buck app that will keep your customers happy and notified. Wouldn't hesitate to use it again.

Printadda

After searching and trying many apps I found this app And this is the best app which available within my country for the SMS notifications. really love it.

Skola Toys

Excellent app - worked seamlessly with our site. It is also the cheapest messaging service available in India.