Whatsapp & SMS Marketing Flows

Shipway Convert- Text Marketing, WhatsApp Chat, Cart Recovery

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
SMS Marketing & Whatsapp Marketing

Gadget Ninja

Good one. My problem is solved. Nice to work with them. Snehal from shipway is also good staff. Best wishes for future. God bless.

AIMIL

Best App and Best Customer Service. She answered my call within 5 minutes. Thank you for your support Snehal.

Paulsons

One of the best experience i have had with this app. Their support and response team is par excellence. Especially Ms. Sneha Patil, she is very supportive in solving all sorts of queries. Highly recommend!

PARDEWALE.in

I am using both apps of Shipway (SMS Marketing-Cart Recovery and Shipway Tracking order loop), both are amazing. Just a request that keep credits mutually between both the apps and not separately. Keeping it separate means extra cost for users for same kind of services.

PartyBlaster™

The support of the app is very nice, help me a lot, and the app is pretty easy to use. Right now I have 2 stores install this.

Bacca Bucci

We have been using the app for quite a while. Snehal from the support team has been very helpful every time I faced issues be it with the registration of user id or templates. I highly recommend using this app for both transactional communication and SMS marketing. All the best !!

Heads Up For Tails

Great app for Shopify. I think the best option in India for Shopify stores. Miss Snehal is helpful and responds on time

Kimaye

I have been using the app since we started the store. And never have I questioned my choice. Snehal from the support team has been very helpful every time I faced issues be it with registration of user id or templates. I highly recommend using this app to for both transactional communication and sms marketing.

Awsomify India

Wonderful App ,provided wonderful feature of adding multi-pal SENDER Id's with help of this i can able to send my marketing and transactional Notification with different sender Id's

Doodle Daddy

Initially I was sceptical on using the app as I was looking for custom sender IDs and templates, not just predefined ones and this is a hefty process but the progress made was pretty smooth and Ms Snehal from the developer's team made sure to respond promptly and rectify the problems, if any. Cleared all my doubts throughout the process. Integration with JudgeMe app helps us in delivering a better post order experience. Rates within India are $0.006 which are quite reasonable. They have WhatsApp notification option as well but as of now you can choose either SMS or WhatsApp. Would like to suggest team that there must be a resend notification option as well from the history section. P.S. :- Template and Sender ID registration over DLT platform has to be done from our end, like it's supposed to be.