WhatsApp & SMS Marketing: TCW

WhatsApp & SMS Marketing: TCW

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
June 28, 2021

The support of the app is very nice, help me a lot, and the app is pretty easy to use. Right now I have 2 stores install this.

PartyBlaster™
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 17, 2021

We have been using the app for quite a while. Snehal from the support team has been very helpful every time I faced issues be it with the registration of user id or templates. I highly recommend using this app for both transactional communication and SMS marketing. All the best !!

Bacca Bucci
Time spent using app: 9 months
June 11, 2021

Great app for Shopify. I think the best option in India for Shopify stores. Miss Snehal is helpful and responds on time

Heads Up For Tails
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 10, 2021

I have been using the app since we started the store. And never have I questioned my choice. Snehal from the support team has been very helpful every time I faced issues be it with registration of user id or templates. I highly recommend using this app to for both transactional communication and sms marketing.

Kimaye
Time spent using app: 9 months
June 10, 2021

Wonderful App ,provided wonderful feature of adding multi-pal SENDER Id's with help of this i can able to send my marketing and transactional Notification with different sender Id's

Awsomify India
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 9, 2021

Initially I was sceptical on using the app as I was looking for custom sender IDs and templates, not just predefined ones and this is a hefty process but the progress made was pretty smooth and Ms Snehal from the developer's team made sure to respond promptly and rectify the problems, if any. Cleared all my doubts throughout the process. Integration with JudgeMe app helps us in delivering a better post order experience. Rates within India are $0.006 which are quite reasonable. They have WhatsApp notification option as well but as of now you can choose either SMS or WhatsApp. Would like to suggest team that there must be a resend notification option as well from the history section. P.S. :- Template and Sender ID registration over DLT platform has to be done from our end, like it's supposed to be.

Doodle Daddy
Time spent using app: 8 months
June 8, 2021

The customer support has been amazing from startup to finish they were quick to respond.
The app helped us to bring back customers to our site, most of them converted to business
I would highly recommend this app to anyone..

Fizzy Cart
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 20, 2021

This app is very much helpful in our business. It is the best app so far available for Transactional SMS's

Two Brothers Organic Farms - "AMOREARTH"
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
April 27, 2021

I am really happy with the app. They assisted me in my request to transfer some credit from my other closed store to the current store I use. Thank you Snehal Patil for the assistance! Kudos to the team!

Family Med
Philippines
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 22, 2021

The app is very easy to use and in case of any queries/issues, the customer care team is very helpful in resolving any queries asap.

Tresmode