Marketing SMS & Abandoned Cart

Marketing SMS & Abandoned Cart | Reviews

by Shipway

SMS Automation, Whatsapp & Abandoned Cart SMS, Text Marketing

KinKintrendph

create app. fully customizable and event can send text messages to customers for marketing. Still using this app and served its purpose

Purple Cases

I`ll use it to recover abandoned carts and increase sales,very nice app highly recommended to e-stores

Oye Gadgets

I used the app to help me increase my reach with my customers and save me time. So far so good! Thanks fro this awesome tool. It is easy to use

Golmatol Store

Great app. easy set up great way to recover lost sales in your shop. I enjoyed using it
It’s a must-have app for every Shopify stores.

Orange Cases Shop

Bade Miyaan

We like the super friendly UI and easy set up. The abandon cart analysis feature is very useful so we chose this app over others. We would recommend this app.

Armour Cases

I would highly recommend this app to anyone. With help along the way all my questions were answered if I didn't understand what I was to do, go ahead give it a go very nice app

Jumbo Cases

Nice app, very helpful and pretty easy to navigate. Gives you the opportunity to engage more with customers.highly recommended

Time Cases

App is easy to setup and use, very friendly support team and quick replies. I recommend it to anyone who wants to utilise SMS notifications for their ecommerce site.

Case Dekho

One of the best App! Very convenient to set up and have all the features you need for SMS notification. Always get on-time help from the team when I have doubts or technical problems that happened.