Marketing SMS & Abandoned Cart

Marketing SMS & Abandoned Cart | Reviews

by Shipway

SMS Automation, Whatsapp & Abandoned Cart SMS, Text Marketing

Carnívoro.mx

i pay 60 usd and doesn't work i want my refund i send 2 mail to the support and i dont recieve anr answer i want my refund

November 10, 2020

Hello Carnívoro.mx

Sorry for the Inconvenience caused which was mainly because of difference in the time zone.
As per our system your refund has already been processed. So please check.

Team Onjection

MyMarket.ma

Application not operational at all, I want a refund of $ 30, none of my clients have received order confirmation sms, or any other.
I send emails to support and nobody answered me!
I require a full refund of payment for SMS.
Scam!

December 1, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

we had already connected with you regarding the refund on Email and we are waiting you to respond. Please respond to mail as soon as possible so that we help you out with this issue.

Regards
Team Shipway

Fashion Clearance

Rate was good but service was lil bad I use for abandond carts and found that http://ka-rt.com/?enTzOk this Link which one received to my customer was redirect to another site completly bad experince this. need to improve this

April 6, 2020

Hi Team,
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, it was one of the rare bug which was fixed immediately once we got to know.

We have been trying to reach you over mail, however there is no response.
We request you to please be considerate on the above review.

Many Thanks.
Team SMS App

Christianitee.in

Last 1-2 months, our Admin number has stopped receiving messages. This was an indication that our customers are receiving messages without issue. But the credits are being deducted. I sent an email, no response from Support. Poor Support.
****************
I am using this App for my newly launched store. Have bought few messages. It is not sending messages for Order Creation and Order Fulfillment eventhough I have enabled them. But the amount is getting deducted for last 2 days. Update
********
This problem was rectified by the support team. Now it is working fine. It would be better if there is an option to send personalised messages to a specific customer or any Tag based customisation.

December 4, 2019

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, I just email you, please check your inbox and revert us.
Thanks,
Team ONjection

DeoDap

I installed it and paid 30$ so that I can use my own sender ID for DeoDap.com

But they are not approving my sender ID

March 22, 2019

Hi Team,

We are really sorry to hear this, As we can check the Sender id is already been approved. Request you to please recheck this.

Shall you need any further assistance please mail us at contact@onjection.com

My Little Darlin

APP does not work correctly, emailed support and they never responded. Don't install spent $150.....

March 22, 2019

Hi Team,

The actual problem was you have put no space in the two urls which are {abandoned_checkout_url}{unsubscribe_link}

We have updated your templates and its been working fine as you confirmed over the email

Ponytail Beanie

I wish I can show you a recording of how defective this app is. Across all our business, we probably lost over 500K. This is unacceptable for a shopify approved app.

IncrediblesMe

For some reason they removed the sync list feature that allows you to update your SMS list with your new customers. I've about had it with their service. From the double dipping on per sms msg costs, and charging for campaigns that their system didn't run until hours later (it is supposed to happen within 5 minutes or so), to their non-existent communication.

Jersey Champs

my company got a class action lawsuit from using this app. And now they dont respond to my emails.

Eclatdeparis

Useless. No tracking. No UTM tag. No way to know if the SMS is actually being sent. Can't even have an idea about the conversion rate of this app. Don't know how many clicks it brought etc.......

Previous 1