SMS Marketing & Cart Recovery

SMS Marketing & Cart Recovery

by Shipway

SMS Notifications, Whatsapp & Abandoned Cart Recovery

Fashor

We have been using this app for a few years now, and it works well in its stated purposes. Hassle free setup.

Oxie Nutrition

Decent to use and good customer service. Multiple header's and help in TRAI registration is quite helpful. Satisfactory performance.

Silvertraq

I use this app for SMS order notifications and SMS marketing.
The customer database is very easily pulled and classified for marketing and the customer service is great in terms of support for adding headers and credits to your account.

Axiobio Store

Nice App for an SMS campaign. Easy to use and the team is very supportive. One thing I am missing here is the dashboard. The app should provide such a dashboard where we can track the SMS status like the number of SMS that got delivered or opted or not delivered. Over all nice and worthy to use.

Revitalash Cosmetics AE

The app has best sms rates when compared with others. Overall apps functionality is good enough. Great experience

Layla Collection

Great app. Helped me send confirmation SMS to my customers. Sometimes the SMS is not sent but mostly it works fine.

CravingVapes

It does great at making it automated to send reminders to customer keeping our site in mind. I haven't had it long enough to report on transactional data % however it has reported orders gained that received a message from the app.

thisisneverthat

I used this app to enhance sms marketing. I think it is a great app, but one thing is that It doesn't have any analytics.

Luxuriousautogadgets

Very good app and support thank you so much.

trykartehai.com

This App ensure that Customer completes the checkout process, Many a times the customer might have abandoned the checkout assuming they have they have completed the checkout process. This app really helped and sends confirmation as well when order is placed and fulfilled.

Previous 1