WhatsApp & SMS Cart Recovery

Abandoned Cart Recovery + SMS Marketing + Automations

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Abandoned cart recovery via Whatsapp & SMS

PropsLand

I am using this app till now and didn't find any issue and services are too good and more helpful...:)

Paati Sutta Palakaram

I am using this SMS app till now and didnt find any issue and services are too good and more helpful.

PowerCarbonSpares

I have started using app. And I find service is good. Setting is simple and customer and prospects are getting SMS.

OffNorth

The app does exactly what it promises. Customer support is very quick and helpful. They guided me on DLT registration process and helped set up our own shortcode. And the best is that now my judge.me review requests can also go through SMS through this app. Totally recommend this.

Zeeva Electronics Pvt Ltd.

Easy to use for transactional and promotional SMS to your customer base. Great customer service from their representative Nitesh Saini

AZGA

The support team is really good, they take an ample amount of time to resolve your query. It is simple to use and integrate. Recommended for Indian ecommerce. Kudos to the team!

Neuherbs

I am happy with your app and the customer support service is very good. It is recommended from the side.

The Pahadi Story

I am using there shipway app and there customer service is very good they are very professional in terms of resolve the query.

Nayesha Oil Mills

Customer support is very good, payment wasn't processing through Shopify.. Nitesh provided end to end solution to our problem and was extremely helpful..

eLocalshop

I am using this app its really too much effect for SMS campaign and Nitesh Ji also helped me to follow DLT regestration it was really helpful to be with the DLT and Sender Id Registration Thanks a lot!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28