SMS Marketing & Cart Recovery

SMS Marketing & Cart Recovery

by Shipway

SMS Notifications, Whatsapp & Abandoned Cart Recovery

Bacca Bucci

We have been using the app for quite a while. Snehal from the support team has been very helpful every time I faced issues be it with the registration of user id or templates. I highly recommend using this app for both transactional communication and SMS marketing. All the best !!

Heads Up For Tails

Great app for Shopify. I think the best option in India for Shopify stores. Miss Snehal is helpful and responds on time

Kimaye

I have been using the app since we started the store. And never have I questioned my choice. Snehal from the support team has been very helpful every time I faced issues be it with registration of user id or templates. I highly recommend using this app to for both transactional communication and sms marketing.

Awsomify India

Wonderful App ,provided wonderful feature of adding multi-pal SENDER Id's with help of this i can able to send my marketing and transactional Notification with different sender Id's

Doodle Daddy

Initially I was sceptical on using the app as I was looking for custom sender IDs and templates, not just predefined ones and this is a hefty process but the progress made was pretty smooth and Ms Snehal from the developer's team made sure to respond promptly and rectify the problems, if any. Cleared all my doubts throughout the process. Integration with JudgeMe app helps us in delivering a better post order experience. Rates within India are $0.006 which are quite reasonable. They have WhatsApp notification option as well but as of now you can choose either SMS or WhatsApp. Would like to suggest team that there must be a resend notification option as well from the history section. P.S. :- Template and Sender ID registration over DLT platform has to be done from our end, like it's supposed to be.

Fizzy Cart

The customer support has been amazing from startup to finish they were quick to respond.
The app helped us to bring back customers to our site, most of them converted to business
I would highly recommend this app to anyone..

Two Brothers Organic Farms - "AMOREARTH"

This app is very much helpful in our business. It is the best app so far available for Transactional SMS's

Family Med

I am really happy with the app. They assisted me in my request to transfer some credit from my other closed store to the current store I use. Thank you Snehal Patil for the assistance! Kudos to the team!

Tresmode

The app is very easy to use and in case of any queries/issues, the customer care team is very helpful in resolving any queries asap.

BornGood

Their customer service is really good. The SMS product is also great. One feature request would be to help easily tag customers. I only wish they could have whatsapp integrated as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25