SMS Notification Cart Recovery

SMS Notification Cart Recovery

by Shipway

SMS Notifications with Abandoned Cart Recovery

jannahbanana

Create app. easy to use and works perfectly fine. i have been using this on my 2 shopify store. and will recommend it to others

Opencho

We have been using this app for couple of month and it helped us to bring back customers to our site, most of them converted in business. I recommend this app as it works well without hassels. It is not that expensive as other similar apps. Happy with team, they are quick to resolve any issue.

Greenphones

We used the app to professionalise our business. It was extremely easy to set up. Support was very quick in getting back to me as I had a small request. Éxcellent app.

O.MY Restaurant

This app helped us to send notifications to customers and let them know that their produce was ready to be collected - as the general Shopify notifications did not let us modify the sms data. It has been fantastic for that. We have also utilised it once for notifying all of our past customers about an item return and was so much easier than having to individually call them.

KinKintrendph

create app. fully customizable and event can send text messages to customers for marketing. Still using this app and served its purpose

Purple Cases

I`ll use it to recover abandoned carts and increase sales,very nice app highly recommended to e-stores

Oye Gadgets

I used the app to help me increase my reach with my customers and save me time. So far so good! Thanks fro this awesome tool. It is easy to use

Golmatol Store

Great app. easy set up great way to recover lost sales in your shop. I enjoyed using it
It’s a must-have app for every Shopify stores.

Orange Cases Shop

Bade Miyaan

We like the super friendly UI and easy set up. The abandon cart analysis feature is very useful so we chose this app over others. We would recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22