About SMS Notifications
SMS Notifications app is the easiest way to improve your customers' loyalty and satisfaction by sending them real-time notifications about their orders or when a refund is issued, directly to their mobile phones. This allows you to reach your customers more efficiently - even when they don't have an internet connection. A happy customer is a returning customer!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Since November 2020, our app SMS Notifications cannot be used to send SMS to customers in the UAE (United Arab Emirates) due to new regulations that have been introduced in the country.
- Automatically sends SMS notifications to more than 200 countries when orders are placed, shipped, canceled, etc. or when a new refund is issued.
- Ensures high deliverability across the globe thanks to our leading SMS partner.
- Customize the sender name of your messages so that your customers get the SMS from "your brand." (for the countries that support it, which are mostly European).
- Easily customize the content of all the messages, send tracking URLs, etc.
- Super easy setup that directly integrates with Shopify order statuses.
- Control whether SMS should be sent for orders made through Shopify POS.
- Get insights about the deliverability of each SMS from our real-time delivery reports
- Work on any theme without any custom code!
Check out our pricing page for additional plan options!
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
APP is easy to install and works pretty fine. we would have loved my store name to come out but all the same, out of all the others we tried , we prefer this.
Great application !
Support is 5 stars, the app makes exactly what I needed to.
We don't even have to create your own SMS account on another provider.
Pure Hearts International
Losing your credits as confessed to above is theft. I can't rate an immoral app developer very highly.