SMS Text Messaging & Marketing

SMS Text Messaging & Marketing

by Lazer Technologies

Send & Receive SMS Text Messages. SMS + MMS Text Marketing.

Tutu Fit Apparel

I just started but I love how easy it was to get everything together. I will send another review when I have officially started

The Clothesline

So far it seems easy and simple to use. I hope it helps engage more customers and create more sales.

Indian Online Grocers

Very user friendly and make sending notification to my customers very easy. I will definitely recommend it to my friends

TheWigRack

This app is very user friendly! I really love how easy it is to navigate. Cant wait to see the results!

Daisy J Boutique

great and simple to use, I was skeptical at first but came to realize that it is simple and very easy to manage

Pomp & Chic Boutique

Thank you, this was pretty self explanatory to use. The direction walk you through the entire setup process.

Boundless Creations Online

Ok update: I set up automation for new subscribers, received 10 so far and none of my new subscriber texts went out. And the order automation didn't go out to my subscribers after they opted in through my website. Nice set up. Can't really leave an honest review until I know it works. But all in all it is a fast and easy process.

Daniela's Boutique

this app is easy to set up so far so good when i start my first sms i will see how it goes learning the messaging and marketing skills.

PlayBook Store - #WhyIGrind

This app os TOO EASY!!! I am now able to communicate with my customers by just a few clicks! This app is a must have!

Eva’s Bowtique and More

Just downloaded it today and it has Super easy step by step instructions. Using this for text marketing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6