SMS Text Messaging & Marketing

SMS Text Messaging & Marketing

by Lazer Technologies

Send & Receive SMS Text Messages. SMS + MMS Text Marketing.

CHARMED BY Z

Its fairly easy to set up and navigate! Set up was a breeze and I was not confused by the directions. I just wish it wasn't as costly.

Snapback Your Products

After days of testing multiple apps this is the ONE. I am able to do exactly what I need to with SMS!

CBDX.com

second store I've added it to: www.cbdx.com - a great source for Delta 8 Cannabis products that are legal and ship online

The CarolinaCrawler

This app has walk through steps to set up, which made it completely easy to do. Amazing use of gifs and customizable texts.

Lalise, LLC

This is my first time using the app and I am excited about the increase of communicating with my customers. Also, increasing my revenue.

Fun5DollarJewelry.com

UPDATE: They were very responsive! Found the pricing info. Small team giving personal attention! Looks good, but I can't find pricing info anywhere. I only find a place to load funds. I don't want to load funds if I don't know how much I'm paying...

August 11, 2021

Hi there. I'm so sorry for the confusion here. Our complete pricing details are located in our FAQ page inside the app. Our app is free to install as well. Inside of the FAQ page at the top, we breakdown exactly how much each SMS costs and the difference in costs between international and domestic countries. We also breakdown in our FAQ page the max length of SMS and MMS messages and how costs are precisely calculated. We will try to make the pricing info standout more so that it's easier to find. Please email us and I'm happy to hop on a call or relay the pricing to you in any manner you'd like.

I've also sent you an email with the complete pricing as well :)

The Dressing Room

I am loving this app so far! The step by step walkthrough of how to get started was amazing because there's no way I could have figured it out myself. I'm really excited to see the return on this!

SDDbyGinaandMindy

Hoping this will work great to grow our business. Easy to navigate. Easy to set up. Love that it walks us through everything.

Kataleya's Kollection

I'm starting to enjoy the app as I work my way around of figuring out how to better market my brand.

OutdoorMichigan LLC

So far, I like this app. I am curious to see how affective it is, which I know falls on me and my strategy as well. The instructions were very helpful with detailed photos and arrows that helped me navigate to make the simple changes. Heads up, when you are in the forms and updating them to be compliant, it helps to use the [ctrl+F] function to help you find it easier. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8