SMS Text Messaging & Marketing

SMS Text Messaging & Marketing

by Lazer Technologies

Send & Receive SMS Text Messages. SMS + MMS Text Marketing.

The Posture Pillow

Great app that's simple to set up! I'm using this to recover abandoned carts / checkouts and it's already working well. The customer support team was also fast and helpful when I did have a question.

Doggodanas

This is a must-have app for your store, 5-stars!! It's helped us convert more customers and turn our business profitable! A lot of our customers have questions and prefer to talk to us over SMS since it's more convenient than email. We even are able to automatically send text messages when customers abandon their cart or if we have a special promotion going on. Thank you.

Gittens & Co.

Very helpful app for us to use in order to convert customers who have abandoned their cart. Customer support is wonderful, very kind, and quick to respond. It's amazing how effective text messages are compared to emails. We receive a larger amount of conversion from our SMS marketing efforts versus of our email marketing efforts. The ROI you generate from the app vastly outweighs the costs incurred. Highly recommend using Supercharged SMS Text Messaging, and also highly recommend enabling an abandoned cart automation through it and integrating it with Shopify Ping. Thank you!!

Habits of A Goddess

So far I am loving how easy this sms app is to use. I recommend any business to use this as for customers check test messages quicker than emails.

Fruits Of Jannah

I used this app to help our team recover abandoned carts and get better open rates than email! works amazing for that!

Eureka Fabrics

This app has saved my fanny countless times. I often need to contact a customer after they have placed their order. I was going CRAZY trying to get people to respond to emails or phone calls. Email goes to spam. Everybody's voicemail box is full. But they DO answer texts! I can't tell you how many orders I have saved from oblivion because I was able to text a customer right away about their order. Tech support is REALLY responsive to problems and suggestions. Totally worth 2 cents a text. It'll save you hundreds of dollars. Oh yeah - and integration with Ping is awesome too!

Home de Decors

In the past, I've used a few different SMS marketing apps and none of them worked as well as this one! This app has brought in the most abandoned cart conversions compared to the other apps. It is also extremely user-friendly (both on the phone and laptop). The support team is great as well!!

East & Ends

Awesome app! Amazing support as well. Super quick and helpful, answered all my questions to get up and running. Highly recommend! Love the interface for send and replying to customers. Works well on Shopify Ping so you can get push notifications when new replies come in.

A++

SAMARA

I love being able to create templates for my text messages. Makes it super easy for my staff to go into POS and just select the customer and the template to send a text message to.

The Flour Girl | Baking Supply Shop

I really enjoy this app, because for my bakery I don't need to send that many texts to customers. I just need to send texts to customers to update them on the status of their cakes. This app is perfect for that and for asking customers to leave reviews for me or to check my Instagram for updates!