SMS Text Messaging & Marketing

SMS Text Messaging & Marketing

by Lazer Technologies

Send & Receive SMS Text Messages. SMS + MMS Text Marketing.

CHARMED BY Z

Its fairly easy to set up and navigate! Set up was a breeze and I was not confused by the directions. I just wish it wasn't as costly.

SDDbyGinaandMindy

Hoping this will work great to grow our business. Easy to navigate. Easy to set up. Love that it walks us through everything.

Daisy J Boutique

great and simple to use, I was skeptical at first but came to realize that it is simple and very easy to manage

Boundless Creations Online

Ok update: I set up automation for new subscribers, received 10 so far and none of my new subscriber texts went out. And the order automation didn't go out to my subscribers after they opted in through my website. Nice set up. Can't really leave an honest review until I know it works. But all in all it is a fast and easy process.

Daniela's Boutique

this app is easy to set up so far so good when i start my first sms i will see how it goes learning the messaging and marketing skills.

RebelApparelClothing

so far so good thanks sms text. easy set up with alot of different features and options to choose from

March 4, 2021

Thanks RebelApparelClothing for the kind words! If there's anything else we can help you achieve, such as helping you set up the most successful strategies, please let us know - happy to help and hop on a call :)

Semicolon Designs

Four stars since I just installed it. I like it so far and setup is easy. Hoping it reduces abandoned carts.

March 4, 2021

Excited for you to start recovering abandoned carts! If you need any help with implementing some successful strategies for abandoned cart SMS messages, or even for anything else, I'm more than happy to help and hop on a call as well :)

GlowithIt Cosmetics

It took a little time to complete, but the process was super easy overall. Looking forward to using this App and hopeful for profitable results