SMS Text Messaging & Marketing

SMS Text Messaging & Marketing

by Lazer Technologies

Send & Receive SMS Text Messages. SMS + MMS Text Marketing.

All Year Fireworks

New app and looks like its working well. Great set up and great response from clients. Works great with Ping

Pool Products Canada

As soon as I added SMS to the shop the communication began and we made the stores very first sale - ever. $4000 order within minutes.

March 5, 2021

We love to see this! Congrats, that is amazing! Feel free to message us if you ever need help, we want to see you make tons of $$!

LookingPets

Just received the first order from Lazer. Nice!Recommended everyone to try. Look forward the future performance!

March 4, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! If we can continue to help you even more in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy to also hop on a call to make sure your strategies are as successful as possible! :)

TerKella

I just installed this app but so far it has worked as described! I cant wait to see how it plays out!

WCC Furniture & Mattress Center

App Works just as I hoped it would, I really like not having to pay a monthly subscription. I would Highly recommend.

Lizzie's All-natural Products

These dudes are straight smashing it. Every single time I have a question or need some help the chat box or even meeting with them via facetime they are super helpful and know their stuff. I appreciate this guys. Need more people on the market like them. Customer service 5 star plus and even that isnt enough. Kudos to them and their team. Hardest working in the shopify app arena bar none. Thanks,
Rashad

Finessful Lifestyle

wonderful app still studying but so far its easy to use and maintain ..............................................................................................................

Big Breaks Sports Cards & Beast

So far so good...stay tuned for update! I'll give it a shot! ..........................................................................................................................

Harford Road Liquors

They reached out to me to fix the issue, and they explained me all of the details. And the app is pretty good!

Simon Says Sex

The setup process was one of the easiest I've ever experience. We're really looking forward to testing the service out in the wild.

Previous 1 3