Supercharged SMS Marketing

Supercharged SMS Marketing

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.2)
Developer
4.2
October 31, 2021

This app is good for reaching and retaining customers. I thing that they do a great job and its very user friendly

Valadiacollection
Time spent using app: 12 months
October 27, 2021

Great instruction! Easy step by step prompts. Absolutely recommend using for all your small shop needs.

Aspen Reign Designs
Time spent using app: 10 days
October 12, 2021

La uso para estar mejor con el público en comunicación. Para los clientes mejores opciones de comunicación

PEEK A BOO
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited September 24, 2021

After days of testing multiple apps this is the ONE. I am able to do exactly what I need to with SMS!

Snapback Your Products
Time spent using app: 16 days
August 22, 2021

second store I've added it to: www.cbdx.com - a great source for Delta 8 Cannabis products that are legal and ship online

CBDX.com
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 15, 2021

This app has walk through steps to set up, which made it completely easy to do. Amazing use of gifs and customizable texts.

The CarolinaCrawler
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 9, 2021

This is my first time using the app and I am excited about the increase of communicating with my customers. Also, increasing my revenue.

Lalise, LLC
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited August 11, 2021

UPDATE: They were very responsive! Found the pricing info. Small team giving personal attention! Looks good, but I can't find pricing info anywhere. I only find a place to load funds. I don't want to load funds if I don't know how much I'm paying...

Fun5DollarJewelry.com
Time spent using app: 5 months
Appregator replied August 11, 2021

Hi there. I'm so sorry for the confusion here. Our complete pricing details are located in our FAQ page inside the app. Our app is free to install as well. Inside of the FAQ page at the top, we breakdown exactly how much each SMS costs and the difference in costs between international and domestic countries. We also breakdown in our FAQ page the max length of SMS and MMS messages and how costs are precisely calculated. We will try to make the pricing info standout more so that it's easier to find. Please email us and I'm happy to hop on a call or relay the pricing to you in any manner you'd like.

I've also sent you an email with the complete pricing as well :)

August 4, 2021

I am loving this app so far! The step by step walkthrough of how to get started was amazing because there's no way I could have figured it out myself. I'm really excited to see the return on this!

The Dressing Room
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 29, 2021

I'm starting to enjoy the app as I work my way around of figuring out how to better market my brand.

Kataleya's Kollection