SMSBump SMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd

Text Marketing, Cart recovery, SMS Automations and Chat

Bea's Bayou Skincare

Great app and assistance so far. I like that it also allows the analytics! Great service as well and quick response.

InfiniteLuv

I used the app and the customer service was great. They walked me thru step by step on setting up everything correctly and responds were extremely fast

GYMZAH

A terrific app! With stellar support. Lots of patience and support will make sure you've all the support you need to get things in the right order.

Hot-Overstock.com

TLDR: If you want to have a company tell you how to run certain aspects of YOUR COMPANY when you reach out for support, please use this app. If you DO NOT WANT the ability to control WHO you send texts to and what they say, please DO use this app. My frustration in Context:
Absolute trash. I had (and am still having) a miserable time trying to simply UPDATE a small group of 17 customers with an order update SMS. I added $20 to my account and and proceeded to carefully craft the message and send it. It took me hours to get everything setup to do this and import contacts from Shopify store. Once I go to send the 17 messages, THEY ALL GET BANNED and unsent. It tells me that the messages were sent successfully after i finished composing the campaign and sent it, but in the status page, it just shows the word "BANNED" repeatedly. Upon contacting support, one agent began to knit-pick my checkout page saying that it "Should contain a box allowing customers to opt into text message updates and promotions" instead of my current setup of allowing customers to optionally "enter a mobile number for sms updates". After half hour of going back and forth with him, YES, he continued to insist this was the problem and refused to acknowledge the actual problem with the platform. The SECOND attempt at support, a different agent told me that something was causing my account to be banned (even though they had no trouble collecting my money and holding it), and that she would need to escalate this matter to a higher level of support and I'd get a response in a couple of days. I told her this was not an acceptable resolution for me and I would give her until the end of day to come up with a solution OR i would be moving to a different app for SMS sending and leaving a review with my frustration. (Her time has passed and I have not received a solution, so here I am) To summarize, if you want to have a company tell you how to run certain aspects of YOUR COMPANY when you reach out for support, please use this app. If you DO NOT WANT the ability to control WHO you send texts to and what they say, please DO use this app. screenshot here: https://imgur.com/a/PUlL7jo

smsbump review

Giant Slayer Deals

Great customer service received from the agent. Easy to navigate the app! I got set up and started within 15 minutes.

Sunnybunnygardens2

Customer service is great! I had several questions while setting it up and they helped me every step of the way! Thank you!

النجم الشرقي

We have sent 47 messages
14 send
33 failed !!
By the way, they even charge money for failed messages!

Konaz Collection

Amazing customer service, PL was very attentive and responded quickly to my demands. Definitely recommend using this service!!!

Move Blue

I had some problems getting this app going. But the patient customer services helped me right through it. I was helped by Genebie and she did a great job! Thanks again!

Darmond Fashion

Helpful and very generous support! I had trouble with some of the steps in the GDPR compliance and i texted support at 3 AM Bucharest time, they replied in about 2-5 minutes. Excellent to be fair.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 175 176