SMSBump SMS Marketing by Yotpo

by SMSBump Ltd

Text Marketing, Cart recovery, SMS Automations and Chat

1 - 10 of 1923 reviews

OmekaLeostore

thankyou for SMS bump support for the help of setting up my account has made it much easier to use keep up the great service

Uppercrufts

This app is super easy & user friendly to setup! In fact, setup was so easy I was worried I'd missed something and chatted to support to confirm everything was setup and ready to go lol :-)

JEWLOVELY FRANCE

Very good chat support, we had a some problems with new regulations but the support was very patient and professional

ventacorse

Very nice ,useful,I recommend it to everyone,I think every shopify store needs sms,the service is also very good !

SteriliZone

Very helpfull and usefull for SMS marketting. Great for getting Customer winbacks and dealing with ATCS.

Elferiah

Great app and very easy to use. They have the most friendly customer service........................!

Spruce Garden Tools

I am pleasantly surprised by your response speed and kindness !!! Everything was done in record time, which is very rare today!!!

Golden Light

Support SMS BUMP very available even the night to solve issue or propose new solution! Good application !

Lynkerz

this app is great and the customer service that they had is excellent. Helped me through my problem swiftly and easily

pulsatefit

This app is really good. also just received excellent customer service with quinn through the live chat

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 192 193