SMSBump SMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd

Text Marketing, Cart recovery, SMS Automations and Chat

Wilijo

Je commence tout juste à tester cette application qui à priori est très intéressante voir indispensable, et un support client très réactif lors de la configuration de celle-ci. Première expérience correcte je recommande !

Pour toi Mon chat

In few minutes I have a contact on the SMSBump'support. And all my answers; then, everything is OK now ! Thanks a lot for your help :)

Zellers PH

Helpful customer service. I'm yet to try the app, but hoping it would exceed my expectation and generate more sales.

lookingvibrantcom

Gen is the best! She was very helpful in getting us set up and validated our account for us super quickly.

Body Massager

really good for abandoned checkout campaign but not for SMS marketing. invested 130 USD for the campaign and 0 return..

Mino Boutique

Top application, Thank you so much for your help, the configuration of my account went without any problem, the support team is very reactive and attentive to problems +1 for Bratan .

Rosie Blak Designs

app is easy to use with shopify and have high impact results. Multiple options and extensions make for a great all in one marketing site

argosport

To flee, I have never seen such an expensive application, they are vicious, they make you believe that if you put a certain amount of money you will have access to a lot of things and then once put you have to put money back, I asked for a refund, it's been a week I've been debited double while I ask for a refund, there are better applications, flee. À fuir, je n’ai jamais vu une application aussi chere, ils sont vicieux, ils vous font croire que si vous mettez une certaine somme d'argent vous aurez accès à plein de choses puis une fois mises il faut encore remettre de l'argent, j'ai demandé un remboursement, ça va faire 1 semaine j'ai été débité le double alors que je demande un remboursement, il y a des meilleures applications, fuyez.

CareNails

Reply very fast for my verification account, i will recommand this apply for anyone want increase her sales !

Bar Stool Home

I use this app mainly to save abandoned carts and it works so well! Very simple to set up and the ROI is awesome. Customer support is fast and friendly when you need it highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 165 166