SMSBump: SMS Marketing & Email

Email & Text Marketing, SMS Automation and Abandoned Carts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Bundles and Drops of Glam

I really love this app. It is simple and efficient. I love the customer service. Marnie was a great help.

Emperor Fitness

Quin was great support and helped me throughout all of my questions. I recommend the support team they are very helpful.

PIMPI®

Location France

Genial ! j'ai reçu de l'aide de la par de "Lord" pour la validation de mon compte le service est top !

FabFunToys

This app is very easy to use. I especially enjoyed the help I received from Quin in validating my account!

Wanan Luxury

Location Italy

After using it a while I can definitely say that this app is a super-star. It's a must have in the marketing world. It will increase your revenues and it will give you another way to reach out to your customers. Support is terrific and always available to help you solve any problems, even the complex one. I have just upgraded out of their free plan, which already gives you opportunity to make money with flows. Don't forget to set up email campaigns as well, as there are 10,000 free email.

ALE MENDOZA

This app is a lifesaver for all things SMS for your company/brand. Thank you Lord for helping assist with all my needs using SMS Marketing&Email. Definitely recommend.

Njord Outdoors Co.

very useful and quick support whenever i have an issue. Best SMS app by far for customization and creating flows

PLAYS THAT PAY

Iven was great! Extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Solved my issue immediately. Iven even provided me with screenshots that really helped me! thank you!

monoprixshopping

Location France

I contacted the support and they have provided me with the correct information, it is true that they have changed the template a little but nothing that can not be done. Very easy to use and good application, the support very friendly and very attentive.

420BudTheWeedNug

Time spent using app About 1 hour

customer support helped me out a lot and for that reason alone I give this app 5 stars. The lady's name was Fhoel.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 309 310