SMSBump SMS Marketing by Yotpo

Email & Text Marketing, SMS Automation and Abandoned Carts

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Flare Kitchens

They solved any of my problems instantly. Even though I made some mistakes and extended the process, they continued to help without getting bored. They were quite polite and understandable while doing this.

FKN Rich

Great Application! Thanks for all of the help and awesome support team defiantly would recommend this application

My-silky-skin

This Shopify app is one of the best apps for a dropshipping/e-commerce business. This app has made me a tone of money :)

Aoife (Israel)

Amazing ROI and customer service. You just can't get that type of ROI anywhere else not even retargeting campaigns. The customer service is superb. Thank you!

Bizz Barbs

Love it, customer service is great. The app really helps with marketing & customer retention. Def recommend!

NANABRICOLAGE

Location French Guiana

Support super , APP méga génial, je suis convaincu que sans cette application je n'aurais aucun résulta sur ma boutique.

Bons souvenirs

Location France

Essential application to finalize abandoned carts. Easy to configure and very reactive support......

MeggbT store

Location China

nice app and five-star customer service and response so fast when I face issues.id like to give it 10 out of 10.

The Hendon

customer support was great and fixed my issue within chat. SMS Bump was tested working and I was able to receive automated text message for abandon cart checkouts

ShopMogulTalk

We love using this app. It works really well for our business and our customers also love the friendliness.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 230 231