SMSBump SMS Marketing + More

SMSBump SMS Marketing + More

by iSense Ltd.

SMS messages that recover carts and boost store revenue

Original Anti-Theft Backpack

I will start off by appreciating Mike and his team to help me set up this awesome marketing tool for my store. My store generated an ROI of $4300 in 30 days with a total spent of just $55 !! Incredible isn't it? The customer service is incredible, supportive and replies promptly to my queries. Thank you, guys!

my compression socks

SMS Bump is an incredible tool when it comes to SMS marketing. Easy to operate and my store gets high conversion rates. I spent a total of $25 and generated an ROI of $5500 in the last 30 days with the help of SMS Bump!! Definitely a new age marketing tool that every marketer should use, hands down!

Inspire Uplift

There is no competition for SMSBump when it comes to SMS apps on Shopify, hands down without a doubt the best (in my opinion the only) option available. 5/5 Stars.

Cheapoland

I would say that this is the best app for SMS marketing. Easy to operate with and cheap for the service you get. Customer support is amazing. I am so glad that I have installed it. You would not regret, trust me!

HIGH PRESSURE POWER WASHER

The app boosts conversion like anything, it has an excellent interface and awesome tutorials. Mike and his team was very helpful when it came to setting up the app and appreciate their ongoing support too! The does not cost too much really and the ROI is great so worth investing on it. Way to go SMS Bump!

Smart Magnetic Mesh

We will start off by appreciating the support given by Mike and his team!! Good job guys! We're so excited to use SMS Bump more and to see our business grow in coming days. It's a better , new age marketing tool and does not cost too much so worth investing on the app. We can see immediate results too. The things will SMS marketing is that , it conveys the message to the audience and cuts through clutter. Highly recommended marketing tool!

Trending Island

I managed to recover an abandon cart worth 80$ with just $2 spent. I'm having a new store with less traffic and this certainly help me to generate higher revenue. The ROS is as high 4000%! , this app is insane man

Enchanted Beauties

I want to first start off by saying that the customer service is AMAZING! Mike was so helpful with helping us get set up and responding to emails promptly. The service itself is also great and i'm excited to see how it helps grow our business. Please don't hesitate giving it a try!!!

Power Planter Australia

This is a good app which I can recommend. Im located in Australia and we had a few issues with it initially as it is mainly setup for USA market (like everything) Mike listened to the feedback and got onto it quickly to fix it. There was no 'add it to our suggestions list' that Ive encountered with other app owners.

One of the features I do like is I can automatically send a text message to our sales staff 2 hours after a customer has abandoned a cart for him to give them a call and try and get the sale to completion.

So what else can you use this app for? You can segment part of your database, eg, all customers who purchased in January, and then send them a text offer with discount code to get them to purchase again.

You could do a short notice flash sale to your whole list to get some cash in fast.

You can setup automated text messages to customers who have abandoned carts at intervals of your choosing, like 1hr after abandoned cart, 10hrs and 24 hours later so that your offer can be more appealing as you go to try and close that sale.

The great thing about text marketing is that everyone reads their text messages so it really does cut through the clutter.. something that email cant achieve with relatively low open rates. But you do have to use it wisely as people treat their text messages as precious. We had a customer complain because we sent them a text on a Sunday! Unthinkable! Seriously though, I would send text messages out very sparingly for marketing purposes. There is an easy unsubscribe option for customers too.

This app is a tool to help you do marketing better. It doesn't cost too much and you can see immediate results both good and not so good, so you can adjust and keep trying. There is a number of 'templates' already set up to guide you in effective text marketing so you can learn how to use it pretty quickly.

Well done Mike and team. :-)

Hair Color Wax

SMS Bump is reliable and Mike is really supportive. The app is an excellent, affordable new age marketing tool and has extraordinary ROI. It is really good for abandoned carts and they have an exceptional customer support as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23