SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd

Text Marketing. SMS Marketing Flows. Chat. Growth Analytics

Minimal Elephants

The App support is top notch. I had many doubts about the App setup and Gen guided me promptly covering all the minute details. In e-commerce where every minute lost impacts the sales, receiving such quick response is highly appreciated!!!

Proguard

I download this app, the integration was very smooth, very happy with this app, and the sales services was reactive, helpfull it was just just PERFECT ! Thank you SMS Bump !

The Princess Kollection LLC

Amazing, very quick and easy. Angelica was very good at answering my questions and making sure I was able to validate my account quickly and accurately.

SplashShower

merci pour le très bon service client que j'ai recu de la part d'angelica. je nai pas encore utilisé l'appli mais le servie client est bon avec possibilité de parler en plusieurs langues.

La Théière De Lulu

First time i use, i know will be good because my friends use and the service customer is on point, very nice help.

OG Tracks

The customer service is amazing. I will be recommending it to friends within the ecom world. Thanks again.

Topmille

Great way to increase revenue, helpful team! I spend a small amount of money each month and see huge returns

SUITMANSION

costomer service is great. They help me with all the process of setup. now app is working good. thank you so much team

TheSolarTorch

just getting started with this app, so far its great. im exciting to see an increase in sales . i feel success coming.

inTrend

The customer support on this app is incredible. I asked a question regarding the automation features at 11:40 pm and I got a response within minutes! I definitely recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 122 123