SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd.

Fully Compliant Text Marketing. SMS Marketing Flows. Chat. A/B

Theature

App is easy to setup and use, very friendly support team and quick replies. I recommend it to anyone who wants to utilise SMS marketing for their ecommerce site.

Wonder World Map

Great customer service! Took care of my issues immediately. Love the live chat feature. Using the Free plan now and will upgrade as my business grows.

Just Faith Store

Amazing app. I'm new to SMS marketing but this app has given my store a 5000% ROI just setting up the default campaigns! I highly recommend it for SMS marketing.

Boutique de la Saint Valentin

Absolutely amazing product, get it. The integrations make this an essential part of our shopify experience.

Miss Match Group Inc.

happy with the results but no so much with the service. you can't speak to an agent and you have to do everything via email or chat. lame.

February 10, 2020

Hello and thank you so much for the feedback.

Would love to hop on a call with you. Our team will reach out and ask for more details on your availability.

magicpodsfr

I use this beautiful app and it's great for my retargeting the results is very good the roas is amazing

Pop Tent

It's a fantastic app. The segment function is helping us to do campaigns that target different audiences and got excellent results back. And have mentioned the incredible customer services! Fast, quick, and informative.

Warm Snow Boots

One of the best App! Very convenient to set up and have all the features you need for SMS marketing. Always get on-time help from the team when I have doubts or technical problems that happened.

kandystore.mx

I love this app! Really helpful. I really recommended if you live in Mexico is very cheap to send message and very effective

YAVIC

1er sms envoyé et 1ère commande aboutie !!!!!!
Le site est entièrement en anglais mais cela est faisable :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 72 73