Il funzionamento dello Shopify App Store sarà limitato per una manutenzione programmata il giorno 11 dicembre alle ore 15:00 (UTC). Riprova tra poco: saremo di nuovo operativi in men che non si dica!
Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 93% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
4 ottobre 2023

John D was extremely helpful!! I didnt know the exact technical terms for what I was needing help with but he knew exactly what I was talking about and walked me through it. Thank you soooo much John!

Beauty By Grind Addict
Stati Uniti
Circa un'ora di utilizzo dell’app
10 settembre 2023

Marie was very helpful and patient with resolving my issue online. I feel very confident with using this app.

The Helpful Store
11 luglio 2023

Simple but powerful app. Very easy to use and set up. I will say the validation process can be a bit, annoying. I understand the legal aspect of it and It's not time-consuming but if there's a way to avoid that one step it would be even better.

Customer support was nice and fast and the validation process was not long either so that's a plus. I'd recommend using the app 100%.

GymWearX
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
20 luglio 2023

Just starting using this and a long way to go. It has a huge amount of function and Quin was very helpful getting to first base so to speak. Will write another review once I have had more time to get used to it and evaluate its effectiveness.

Arcstrading
Regno Unito
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
26 ottobre 2023

Quick in answering my questions and Quin was helpful.

TME28
Regno Unito
11 settembre 2023

Great support team @jeffrey is very patient and kind to answer and help with all the queries

Nassau National Cable
8 luglio 2023

Marnie E was a great help today. She was super fast. This software is good but beware of the costs if you have extra characters like TM. The SMS charges are also very expensive for the EU.

AkitoParis Japanese Clothing Boutique
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
4 agosto 2023

Good and effective customer service

KOBRASQUAD
Nigeria
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
15 luglio 2023

Keano was an awesome help. He really came through when I needed help. It was a timely response as well. Thanks.

IDMENTO
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
12 luglio 2023

I've recently downloaded this app and it has been going very smoothly so far didn't give it a 5 star cause I've just started to use it

OKIO Apparel