SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd.

Fully Compliant Text Marketing. SMS Marketing Flows. Chat. A/B

YAVIC

1er sms envoyé et 1ère commande aboutie !!!!!!
Le site est entièrement en anglais mais cela est faisable :)

LAWLEX

i used this app and i really like the way it works. more improvements though but hey! just love the app anyway

All4onedirect

Very easy to use and fallow, I would highly recommend this app to anyone. With help along the way all my questions were answered if I didn't understand what I was todo, go ahead give it a go.

fordearest

Edit: I messaged them on Wednesday, not the weekend and it said 10 minute response. Then I left a message through email. Can't believe you are trying to say I contacted you on Friday or the weekend.

I couldn't even use the App because it would not let me past the account creation screen. It's been 5 days and I have not received a response from online chat assistants nor from email. I am in the USA, so country is not the problem.

January 7, 2020

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out and apologies for that. Unfortunately both of our weekend warriors support team members got sick during the weekend and we must have missed your enquiry.

We would like to make up for this small hiccup and reached out to you via email and on the phone number you've left. Hope we can get a chance to show you up SMSBump.

Thanks!

FED3RAL APPAREL

Best ROI ever! Never had such good results with an app on shopify! Easy to use, but be aware of worldwide targeting and entering all countries for sms service!

Lavish Beaute Hair Co.

Wow this app is great whoever thought text marketing would be so easy and seamless! Glad it was in my suggestions to try

tuttifrutty

Increible app, realmente necesitas esto si quieres recuperar tus carritos abandonados, lo recomiendo

TantrumZ

I use this app to send my customers campaigns and news about our store. Its so simple to use and the analytics this app captures is insane! The information helps you with your targeting and keeps you on top of your KPI's. I recommend this app for all businesses no matter what your area of business.

Wrisky.co

amazing app. very user friendly. Hope to get good results soon! Learnt about this app from a youtuber who has been very successful

Traveling Hive

So I used the app before and had quite a bit off-balance in my old store. I contacted them and they transferred all my balance to my new store. Really satisfied with the app!