SMSBump: SMS Marketing & Email

Email & Text Marketing, SMS Automation and Abandoned Carts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Smoothfeet.se

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Helped us out setting up an checkout flow, thanks! Would get a 5-star review if it had more custom language options.

Zoolase

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really bad app, they keep pausing my flows and automation even after saying I have completed all steps in order to verify the account. I will be perusing legal action for damages as they promised the campaigns would be live 24/7 but they proceed to pause them randomly. One of the worse companies I have ever seen. For sure missed out in nearly 10k net profit due to this app being faulty. I would stay very very well clear of this app. Try kylavio etc. I will be warning all my clients and other people I know using SMS bump to get away from them.

KDesign

Location Italy

Il supporto è stato veloce ed efficiente. Il mio problema è stato risolto subito e con la massima chiarezza

MENUDO CHOLLAZO

Location Spain

The app and the support are amazing...
I had many doubts and many questions and the support not only solved them for me but also configured the settings for me that I did not know how to do

Pups Den

Location Australia

The support rep that I was speaking to (Iven E) was really helpful and knowledgeable. This is what makes the app great.

doucis

Time spent using app 13 minutes

Merci beaucoup pour la rapidité je suis vraiment conten.
Merci beaucoup pour la rapidité je suis vraiment content

DEROL™

Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this app to help increase abandon carts and automation flows with sms, works great and easy to set up. customer support is quick and good.

Pine & Poppy

Time spent using app About 1 year

I love this app the most out of all the ones I have tried. Anytime I have a problem I jump on the chat and they walk me through everything I need help with.

Sneakeds® Int.

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great service! Appreciate it. I really recommend this app to others. SMS marketing is a great way to go in the e-commerce.

Copacabana Jewelry

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Had great assistance from customer service trying to set up a pop-up and linking it to the flow I had already created.