SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd.

Fully Compliant Text Marketing. SMS Marketing Flows. Chat. A/B

Candina

Hi ! I used sms bump a lot on my last shop and it's in theory very powerful. But right now SMSBump's doing shit. It allows itself to deactivate my SMS campaigns at any time without warning, causing me to lose hundreds of euros of abandoned checkouts. Really disappointed.

Trucco, atemporale

Simplesmente perfeito, não tem pra ninguém.. Recupera muito bem todos os carrinhso abandonados e permite gerar bastante engajamento da marca

Pet Cuter

It seems the tool had some bugs.
- Case 1: I configured successfully to send SMS after 1 hour for abandoned cart. Then I tested my website with abandoned cart, but the SMSBump system didn't send text message to my phone number (real phone number, not fake).
- Case 2: I tested another case for abandoned cart, message in Pending list. I tried to send manually by hand, it shown sending successful, but I also didn't receive message. I also checked on the system at Latest Messages, I didn't see the result.
I tried to contact with their supporter, but no response (maybe different timezone).
I spent more times for this tool, but didn't get good results as my expectation.
I feel disappointed with the tool. I hope that their supporter will help us soon to resolve the issue.

Updated: SMSBump's supporter carefully took care, support us, then the issues have been resolved successfully. The root cause is related to quiet hours (DND), I didn't read before that.
Thank Chris from Bump so much for your help.
We've rated 4 star because we expect an improvement to help Users check message's status easier. I will update to 5 star when they complete it.

Boomtic

I recently installed this app and quickly received an order so it was so excited seing how fast it worked but then I had no more orders. I was thinking what I'm doing wrong and I leave the tool working for more days instead looking it all the time. A few days later, boom more orders coming in. It works very well if your products and your store are good as well and now it represents about 15% of my sales. I'm not worried any more looking at the tool all the time as it's working automated, only for marketing campaigns and I look at time to time. You must have this tool for sure

Lu & Lulu™

Excellent app and customer service. Very easy to set up and allows you to recover a lot of money. So why not!?

The Salty Traveler

The app is ok. It's is kind of user friendly but the videos go way to fast. You can't really add any of the products that will really help until you pay a monthly fee. I don't want to pay until I know they will work. Every page I open a pop up is there which is nice but it is also is trying to sell the monthly plan.

BLUEOFFER7

This really, really works. This is my ROI as of now: 1678.03%. Besides that Mike from SMS Bump has been really good at helping me out with campaigns and stuff like that. I have a good friend who's really satisfied with SMS as well. He's been using it for a longer time than me, but keeps having really high ROI.

idrivetech

This is the best app I met on shopify so far. The amount on work developers put into it is ENORMOUS. Continue guys!

Deals-o-saur

The Segments&List function is FANTASTIC! Let campaigns become more focus and target on audiences we want to. THANK YOU SMSBump!

Super Shopper

The automation section of SMSBump is AMAZING. Boosting our profits effectively since we set up automation on abandoned charts. The customer service of this app also great. Thanks your great works team! 5 STAR!