SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd

Text Marketing. SMS Marketing Flows. Chat. Growth Analytics

Wa-Yandi

Customer Service is amazing, they were able to resolve my issue within minutes!!! I definitely will recommend!!!

DepiLope™

No comment, one of the Essential apps to add to your store
High ROI 1000%, Best Customer support, quick response, simple, easy and effective

HipHawker

These guys are scamming people. Their old plan is no longer there in the current list and has almost same features as the new 19$ plan but they keep on charging 35$ for it. The important thing to keep a note of: When you try to load credit into the app for the first time, they would try trick you to upgrade to pay 34.99$ for a plan (when it doesn't even exist). I was trying loading 20$ and assumed I was agreeing to pay 20$. But 11 months later I was paying 35$ all these months. This difference is small compared to their bigger monthly bills that include sms charges, so it went unnoticed. When asked about why would they ask for 34.99$ plan even now (I tried their app on another store recently and it happened again but luckily I caught it), they had no answer. This guy Chris was like plain unacknowledging of the fact that there was anything wrong at all and couldn't answer. BEWARE !

Sale Gardens

their support said i do not need to import customer list even after my store is fully validated and reviewed

October 23, 2020

Hello! Stoyan here.

I've checked your case and unfortunately, as my colleagues already told you, there are strict laws for sending SMS messages. Unfortunately, your list was not compliant with those laws. We are doing this mainly to protect you because the fines are quite big. I know that we've already explained this to you privately but here is a summary: If you message your clients without them opting in properly, you can get a lawsuit for $500 to $1500 per text message.

I know that you've already uninstalled our app, but if you decide to give it another shot, do not hesitate to contact us. We can help you set it up properly, show you the best practices, and be there for you if you have any questions (we have 24/7 support).

All the best,
Stoyan.

zeroimpactnature

Hello, I use Smsbump for professional use: when customers do not validate their baskets or to relaunch them or notify them of promotion. J.F

RylaxUK

I've been using this app for few months, and yes these numbers you see online on their ROI (2000%>) are real. They are backed up with helpful, friendly and knowledgable customer support via their live chat. Definitely give them a try, and see it for yourself.

indoorserenity

It would be great if tech support can be made faster. Customer support is mostly busy and it takes time to get answers

GratefulPrints

This app was one of the easiest to set up. There help section was second to none. All the folks I spoke to on chat were awesome, very helpful.

BreathMini

The customer support is lightning-fast! SMSBump is a brilliant app and I couldn't recommend it highly enough.

CREA8BLISS

Great quick communication. Awesome customer service, thanks. They were very helpful with my validation process.