SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd.

Fully Compliant Text Marketing. SMS Marketing Flows. Chat. A/B

Super Shopper

The automation section of SMSBump is AMAZING. Boosting our profits effectively since we set up automation on abandoned charts. The customer service of this app also great. Thanks your great works team! 5 STAR!

My Comfy Dresses

Segmentation is ULTRA POWERFUL, this great function let our campaigns become more effective and profitable. Thank you SMS BUMP

Comfy Slip-On Platform Shoes

I'm using SMSBump with ReCharge and they have some super amazing features such as "Reply to buy". Also super cool flows feature, that I haven't seen in any other apps I've tried.

Comfy Wedge Sandal

Was dealing with Simeon and Olivia. Had a bit of a struggle to set up everything but these guys took care of the whole process for me. 5 STARS

Platooners

Amazing app and amazing customer support! Hard to beat! Love Love Love! Highly recommended to anyone.

FRINGEKreative

I had cancelled this app and the team at SMSbump handle it and corrected everything in lightning speed.

Great team at SMSbump.

Great app

lovanaBrand

My Partner originally had a bad experience with a customer service rep but the owner like Superman jumps in immediately and corrects the situation living up to the high standard of customer satisfaction they are known for. Updating rating and will update review more after spending some time with this app.

Paint By Diamond

Smooth Shopify-like interface and even better set of features. Been using the app for more than 1 year building my list. I've sent 50k messages in less than a minute. Something that I can't say for the other apps on the market I've tried.

Paint By Number

Really loving the Flows section. Allows me to create sophisticated Klaviyo like flows. Oh and best bit... SMSBump works with Klaviyo.

The Ultimate Men's Slimming Body Vest

BEST customer service I've experience in an app on the Shopify app store. We operate in more than 30 countries so it was a complete breath of fresh air to speak with the support team who instructed me about compliance in the USA, Europe and Australia.