SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd

Text Marketing. SMS Marketing Flows. Chat. Growth Analytics

A Curio Collection

PL was very fast, knowledgeable, efficient! She assisted me with my needs and made sure I understood exactly what steps to follow in order to get my account validated!

Gregorium's Emporium

Had some technical problems with a page error. Angelica fixed me up right away with clear precise instructions.

Ant's Discounts

This app is very helpful with my shopify store! Angelica was very helpful and fixed my problem immediately

Docteur Sleep

SMSBump is for me the most important application of Shopify. The return on investment is incredible and the support is super nice. I recommend this application without hesitation.

Chargeero

Customer service is quick and easy. The app is also unbelievably effective. Kudos to the team at SMSBump!

NewEarth Kelly

Customer service is excellent thanks for your prompt response looking forward to setting up more automation and flows.

Mommy&Baby Essentials

I am using Sms Bump for a while, I am very satisfied with the app, they are getting better and better every day. Support is awesome, very helpful, and fast on replies!

Cloud Pads

Very helpful customer support. They help me generate some money with great roi. Thank you SMS bump...

Platooners

Great app they are the best in SMS marketing, I like them because the app is focused solely on SMS which makes it best in the field, support is 24/7 and amazing!

pawpular supply

app is very good with its customer support, integration with other apps is well and the automation will help a lot