SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd.

Fully Compliant Text Marketing. SMS Marketing Flows. Chat. A/B

Miss Match Group Inc.

happy with the results but no so much with the service. you can't speak to an agent and you have to do everything via email or chat. lame.

February 10, 2020

Hello and thank you so much for the feedback.

Would love to hop on a call with you. Our team will reach out and ask for more details on your availability.

magicpodsfr

I use this beautiful app and it's great for my retargeting the results is very good the roas is amazing

Pop Tent

It's a fantastic app. The segment function is helping us to do campaigns that target different audiences and got excellent results back. And have mentioned the incredible customer services! Fast, quick, and informative.

Warm Snow Boots

One of the best App! Very convenient to set up and have all the features you need for SMS marketing. Always get on-time help from the team when I have doubts or technical problems that happened.

kandystore.mx

I love this app! Really helpful. I really recommended if you live in Mexico is very cheap to send message and very effective

YAVIC

1er sms envoyé et 1ère commande aboutie !!!!!!
Le site est entièrement en anglais mais cela est faisable :)

LAWLEX

i used this app and i really like the way it works. more improvements though but hey! just love the app anyway

All4onedirect

Very easy to use and fallow, I would highly recommend this app to anyone. With help along the way all my questions were answered if I didn't understand what I was todo, go ahead give it a go.

fordearest

Edit: I messaged them on Wednesday, not the weekend and it said 10 minute response. Then I left a message through email. Can't believe you are trying to say I contacted you on Friday or the weekend.

I couldn't even use the App because it would not let me past the account creation screen. It's been 5 days and I have not received a response from online chat assistants nor from email. I am in the USA, so country is not the problem.

January 7, 2020

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out and apologies for that. Unfortunately both of our weekend warriors support team members got sick during the weekend and we must have missed your enquiry.

We would like to make up for this small hiccup and reached out to you via email and on the phone number you've left. Hope we can get a chance to show you up SMSBump.

Thanks!

FED3RAL APPAREL

Best ROI ever! Never had such good results with an app on shopify! Easy to use, but be aware of worldwide targeting and entering all countries for sms service!