SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd.

Fully Compliant Text Marketing. SMS Marketing Flows. Chat. A/B

ByDesign Fashion

This app is a game changer for E-Commerce!
Any technical difficulties you may have they have an awesome team ready to help!

King Kanine

The app is great and it does what you need it to do. We have really created extra revenue and a stronger connection to our customers because of SMSBump.

None of that compares to how incredible the service and follow up is. I have used many many different apps and none of them come close to how well these guys respond and explain if something needs explaining.

Highly recommend!

The Best Gift Ever :)

SMS Bump is a great feature to communicate with our customers about their orders, recover carts, and have much better open rates than email!

Saint François®

The best solution to do SMS Marketing, quick and easy to set up. I needed 10 minutes and now everything is well done. Thank you for your help !

Purest Nest

There was a technical glitch in which our charged amount was not reflected. The founder reached out to us to apologise but has since stopped replying (4 days ago) after we asked for a refund.

Updated: Founder has refunded the amount.

PURE DASH

Easy to use and have had a great return on ad spend so far. Great customer service also! When I had a question it was answered quickly and efficiently.

MKayze

The support is a very very good quality, I came across Mike, a great collaborator who was both extremely patient and efficient and who helped me a lot, I solved several obstacles thanks to Mike who was attentive and responsive and who considered my problems as his own thanks a lot :)))))

PopVideoGoodies

Brutally better than email cart recovery. don't be surprised with 10,000X ROI. I never run traffic without SMSbump at this point.

FatjonaShop

The ease of setup is great. The app itself is super useful for collecting and targeting SMS users. Would recommend.

AvaRose Jewellers

Great app, would fully recommend to anyone who is looking to increase lost sales and have a great customer service team!