SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd

Text Marketing. SMS Marketing Flows. Chat. Growth Analytics

Darby Baby

Great support and fantastic ROI. Support really helped me out with a setup issue. Hopefully this leads to more sales

Swipe Shop

it's too convenient, I like this app too much, the customer support is too nice it's to improve your site.

Phone~On~Wall

Best support. They respond so quickly I didn't imagine something like that. just try and you will thank me later

SVELTIX

Great application and very responsive customer service! A lot of applications that can be connected, thanks to the customer service that responds very quickly.

FatGuy Designs

Amazing customer service and the app works amazing. Can’t wait to start turning abandoned carts into money!

TangAuto

Very nice customer support, i had some problems but the customer support helped me very fast. very nice app

SHOZEZ

24/7 costumer support. great app I personally love it. I had several problems but the customer support helped me out in minutes.

Five and Five

Really love this app, always getting such great sales from it on both of my businesses, amazing customer service too from the back end of things!

Llama Mama Roasting Company

I started using this app just yesterday and found a lot of support online. Angelica was amazing at helping me through the process!

soie

Awesome app! Great customer service and its so easy to use. Can't wait to implement their tips and watch my SMS list grow :)