SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd.

Fully Compliant Text Marketing. SMS Marketing Flows. Chat. A/B

tuttifrutty

Increible app, realmente necesitas esto si quieres recuperar tus carritos abandonados, lo recomiendo

TantrumZ

I use this app to send my customers campaigns and news about our store. Its so simple to use and the analytics this app captures is insane! The information helps you with your targeting and keeps you on top of your KPI's. I recommend this app for all businesses no matter what your area of business.

Wrisky.co

amazing app. very user friendly. Hope to get good results soon! Learnt about this app from a youtuber who has been very successful

Traveling Hive

So I used the app before and had quite a bit off-balance in my old store. I contacted them and they transferred all my balance to my new store. Really satisfied with the app!

veeprints

I got great and excellent support from the SMSBump staff who patiently guided to set up the app in our 3 stores and I've added funds successfully to one of the stores and we are set to go to promote our stores. Will return to definitely give a 5 star rating for this app once it starts giving us great ROAS.

Sticky Plus | Home of Innovation

Very rude staff. I created an affiliated account and transferred funds from my current to the new one and they refused to activate my campaigns quoting i'm not verifed. Also whenever I switch my campaigns to active, I come back a few minutes after to find them inactive potential losing me money

Update: This was fixed later but it did take a while. I most certainly lost out on some potential conversion so 4 stars.

Candina

Hi ! I used sms bump a lot on my last shop and it's in theory very powerful. But right now SMSBump's doing shit. It allows itself to deactivate my SMS campaigns at any time without warning, causing me to lose hundreds of euros of abandoned checkouts. Really disappointed.

Trucco, atemporale

Simplesmente perfeito, não tem pra ninguém.. Recupera muito bem todos os carrinhso abandonados e permite gerar bastante engajamento da marca

Pet Cuter

It seems the tool had some bugs.
- Case 1: I configured successfully to send SMS after 1 hour for abandoned cart. Then I tested my website with abandoned cart, but the SMSBump system didn't send text message to my phone number (real phone number, not fake).
- Case 2: I tested another case for abandoned cart, message in Pending list. I tried to send manually by hand, it shown sending successful, but I also didn't receive message. I also checked on the system at Latest Messages, I didn't see the result.
I tried to contact with their supporter, but no response (maybe different timezone).
I spent more times for this tool, but didn't get good results as my expectation.
I feel disappointed with the tool. I hope that their supporter will help us soon to resolve the issue.

Updated: SMSBump's supporter carefully took care, support us, then the issues have been resolved successfully. The root cause is related to quiet hours (DND), I didn't read before that.
Thank Chris from Bump so much for your help.
We've rated 4 star because we expect an improvement to help Users check message's status easier. I will update to 5 star when they complete it.

Boomtic

I recently installed this app and quickly received an order so it was so excited seing how fast it worked but then I had no more orders. I was thinking what I'm doing wrong and I leave the tool working for more days instead looking it all the time. A few days later, boom more orders coming in. It works very well if your products and your store are good as well and now it represents about 15% of my sales. I'm not worried any more looking at the tool all the time as it's working automated, only for marketing campaigns and I look at time to time. You must have this tool for sure