SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd

Text Marketing. SMS Marketing Flows. Chat. Growth Analytics

cadenashiphop

Gran aplicación veremos si a la hora de la verdad funciona deberian poner recargas mas bajas para los novatos

Secret Charcoal

it charges test sms :( should put a notice so that we know it will use up our credit. still new to this.

VolcanoNation.com

just installed it yesterday been going through it setting it up it's what you need to do SMS and all you need for it.

Yufid Store Toko Muslim

just try and feel the benefit. I really like the app...i hope this works well on my store. The variaty of automation email is good.

Neckion

I just downloaded and as I am going through the setup I realize it's definitely a great SMS marketing app :)

B Soul

I really liked the app, it's super easy to configure and really usefull to reconnect with costumers.
The reports are also really good, because you can track back the costumer.

E-Mall of All

I really like the easy video setup, which makes it a breeze to get up and running. BUT the best part is I got three sales right away. I used other apps and was not happy with the ROI.

TrendyDealsLab

the totally underrated app, this has such great potential and helps in getting back the sales totally worth trying

Better Passion

Amazing returns :-). have been using it. For some reason people are opening text messages now and it works amazingly.

phstuffs

I'm gonna give 4star
This is my 1st time to use an SMS Marketing
So for new starter I recommend this for marketing and more
It is easy to use and has a tutorial video to do setup and free templates
More power!!
Hope it works all of you!!
Good luck! Have fun!