SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd.

Fully Compliant Text Marketing. SMS Marketing Flows. Chat. A/B

Leonard Silver

Great app, I wanted to re-engage past customers having stored their mobile numbers, we got sales in our bricks and mortar store almost immediately and then online sales started to come through.

Mike is very helpful when setting up the app.

Highly recommend!

Worthi

Their customer service is excellent! I wanted my sign up form to look a certain way on my site, and they corresponded with me back and forth until it was perfect. I didn't have to do anything except allow them access to edit the back-end and they fixed it all for me.

Glunt

Love the app. Very beneficial to our store.

Shop Dixi

Super fast and helpful support, app works as it should :) Thanks guys!

Beaugroo Com

Did some test before the site is going live in 2 weeks, and extremely happy, and Mike was really helpfull
I am not looking for another SMS Supllier, SMSBUMP will be the one we will go for.
Sender ID is working ( UK Test we did)
Easy to use.

Active Bodiez

Very easy to setup. Really looking forward to implementing sms marketing in my business

Fancy Dogs

amazing app and top notch customer service, highly recommend.

Banamelo

We had an issue with special characters (their SMS character counter didn't take into account the special ones) and they charged us twice per SMS sent... We got kind of a % refund for it, but overall the apps works as intended.

Lussocittasg

I deleted the app just in 10mins after I installed it. Well the story is quite long. However, I’m really glad that I installed it back on. Not only the easy to use part make me confident about this app but also the support. Mike guide me through step by step, he is so patient and even test my app for many times and make sure it works. Guys, just give it a try! It will save u so much time to contact your customers for sales campaigns or order confirmations! Trust me! U will like it!

Tvd Wholesale

Mihail has provided EXCEPTIONAL customer service! After signing up all we have had to do is let him know how we want our service to work and he has completely set everything up for us. Exactly what a small business owner needs when trying to implement a new system designed to give them some time back :D Thanks so much SMSBump!! We would give 10 stars if we could!