SMSBump: SMS Marketing & Email

Email & Text Marketing, SMS Automation and Abandoned Carts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

ORYOKA

Great customer service, helped in an instant and rectified my problem.
Very rare to receive such quick service on the weekend.

BellaBluetique

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I used this app for all my marketing and it does wonders. And any time i have any problems questions the customer service always handle all my issues promptly. Tonight Fhoel C was amazing and fixed my small issue in minutes

Anime x Sneakers

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The application can be quite buggy/complicated sometimes when setting it up but their customer has always been super helpful and will fix your issue within minutes, would recommend for any store

Mon Paradis

The customer service here is amazing and very courteous. They answer your questions right away and even work on the weekends! SMS bumping is also very effective in getting SMS subscribers and converting sales.

neatmen

Location Saudi Arabia

I spent many hours trying to fix an issue and ended up contacting their support team. it was smooth and fast

Breathedivinity

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Lord R. Helped me set this app up very quickly. Thank you so much for providing the best customer service.

Detailers Essential

Time spent using app About 1 month

Fhoel C. was very helpful, gave me instructions very clearly and well explained step by step on the problem i was facing, thank you again!

SlushyMate

Time spent using app About 1 month

Customer service was very helpful! I did have some text messages that failed to send for unknown reasons. Would like a feature to automatically send or manually resend text messages that fail instead of having to create a campaign to resend them. A more in-depth reason for a failure of sent messages would also be nice.

shopredgum

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

Just finished setting up a few automations using SMSBump. The app is easy to use and customer service was phenomenal! I received a reply very quick to a question I had and Iven walked me through the process with accompanying screenshots. Received a follow up email from Iven with additional tips and links to get the most out of the app and have since applied them. The step-by-step guides and videos are very easy to understand and apply. Very happy with everything so far.

Happy and Hannahmade

This app has really helped me market to my audience through sending SMS messages. What I appreciate most is the customer service. Always so quick and helpful. Today I was helped by Lord R. and they were so sweet and quick to resolve my issues. Thank you so much!