SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd.

Fully Compliant Text Marketing. SMS Marketing Flows. Chat. A/B

MyKidsNuk

We use this app to help us with re-marketing and it really works. The technical support is excellent and we will be using the app to up our text marketing game.

Jewlybox

Amazing! Love this app! So easy to use and really helpful for our campaigns. Highly recommend to all shop owners.

Rebeci

The customer support they have offered me is incredible, it is super fast and very professional, they have helped me to install the app correctly. I am very happy with the treatment received and I recommend them without any doubt. Thanks a million for your great work!

Delgoce

I got to say the ROI with sms bump is extremely high I spent $3 and earned $73 in less than an hour just by using an automation!

Casefy

I just installed Sms Bump and i am writing this review for its easy installation process. I'd be back to write another review on performance after some time of testing.

Sales N Bargains

I just downloaded the app. Hopefully, it brings a lot of sales. it looks promising so far tho. I just downloaded the app. Hopefully, it brings a lot of sales. it looks promising so far tho

silpada.com

App works great and is pretty intuitive. Team is SUPER supportive and responsive. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

mercicharly

Best ROAS ever for this app, it is always one of the first apps I add to my stores. Support is also super helpful and reactive.

BlueHealth

Amazing app. Very easy to set up with lots of tutorials. Works great and customer service is awesome!

Techbronx

SMSBump made me a lot of Returning Customers. ROI always is higher than 1000% which is crazy to believe!
Also, the guy named Tom from Customer Support through FB Messanger is super friendly, talkative and he is sharing some amazing tips on how to configure every single detail to make the best out of the business! Love This!