SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd.

Fully Compliant Text Marketing. SMS Marketing Flows. Chat. A/B

Nobli.ro

We've been using SMSBump for order confirmation, upsells and shipping notifications and it's working awesome so far. Customers are loving it. Highly recommend and install on all of our stores.

Vastitch

Insane ROI i am getting on this app - can definately reccomend. It runs on autopilot once you have set it up and it just keeps delivering sales!

iPetUniversal

This is the best app ever! The ROI rate is insane. Customer service is super fast and helpful, they even work on Sunday!!!. Special thanks for Karishma and Mike for going out of the way to help me out. You guys are amazing. Hope you both get a raise!

Racing Backpacks

Great app, I think one of the best for retargeting your potential customers! I use it since 2018 and have no problems with it. Recommend it!

Venduxx

Amazing Support, i never had such an great conversation with an support!!! not in 10 Years !! Thanks Mikael for your Time Mate !!

lockase

Love this app! Less money spent with high ROAS, I have this app on all my stores, they have great support team too! Very helpful, recommended!

LippyTime

Hey this app helped me alot for recovering my orders. That's the best app i have used so far. I recommend it to everyone

Paws Night Out

Great app! If you are not using it you are missing out on sales! Customer service is very helpful as well. Highly recommended.

Holsters Shop

One of the best sms marketing app ever! It recovers more than 25 orders in no time & ROAS is through the roof.

STEIGER NATURALS (DACH)

Very helpful customer service when moving app from one shop to another. Thanks. Response time: under 5 Minutes!!!