SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd

Text Marketing. SMS Marketing Flows. Chat. Growth Analytics

Primal Pre Made Nutrition

I’m really excited for this app! I love that it will text customers who haven’t ordered for a while to try to win them back and it sends cart abandonment texts. I can also schedule my own text reminders to order (we’re a meal prep company) and incentives AND target VIP customers to give them special offers. I couldn’t ask for better support either. I ran into an issue and Mike and the team were very quick to get back to me and resolve it. Thank you!

Sanspareil

Great app, very good for retargeting and recovering those abandoned carts

Curtaintiebackstore Com

GREAT APP. We had a problem with users checking out on mobile constantly. Abandoned carts grew. Problem solved. THANKS

Atomic Jane Clothing

We've only been using this app for less than one month. The ROI is astounding. On a spend of less than $13.00, we've made 15 sales for well over 1K. You are leaving money on the table if you don't use it. I love the pay as you go option allowing for very little out of pocket. Finally, the customer support is as good as it gets. Thanks so much for this app! A real money maker.

Mvyno

Amazingly user friendly app and a wonderfully made video tutorial to help get you going. One of the best designed apps i have used till now

Elevated Faith

Awesome app! Would recommend for any store generating a decent amount of traffic. This has done wonders for me, and the support is top notch.

Cmatribu

It seems a great app to launch campaign, many features and options are available !

Comfysandals

Nice app, especially the automations work great and cost effective way to reach your customer.

The Shoppes On Main In Salado

Easy to use and has already generated sales! ~ Thank you.

Nooz Sportswear

The set up is easy. I have to check dashboard later to see if any results. Wenooz