SMSBump SMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd

Text Marketing, Cart recovery, SMS Automations and Chat

The Kawaii-Collection

THEY WILL ROB YOU W/O YOUR PERMISSION. First, let me just say my site has not launched and I was getting all my ducks in a row for launch date; including sms marketing. I'm currently building a list. I signed up for a FREE SERVICE (READ THAT AGAIN). Later I needed help to set up one keyword. PLEASE NOTE: YOU ARE GIVEN A $6 CREDIT UPON SIGNUP
Customer service was GREAT- HELPED AND DID NOT INFORM IT WAS A CHARGE ($15). OK cool, so that would leave a balance of $21 (minus .04 for a test text sent). But then I wake up the next day and receive an email stating I was billed $30 ADDITIONAL. Please Note- I DO NOT HAVE AUTO RELOAD ACTIVATED. Spoke to Rosen D (csr) and he stated I could request for a refund by submitting the ticket. I WAS CLEAR THAT I WANT A REFUND BECAUSE I WAS ROBBED AND HUSTLED! I submit the ticket and NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO REFUSE THE REFUND FOR AN APP I DELETED AND WILL NOT AND CANNOT USE DUE TO NO TRUST. SINCE THEY ARE REFUSING AND I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THEM TO MAKE ANY DEBITS- I WILL GO TO MY BANK AND DISPUTE IT! I HAVE PROOF OF THE CONVO, PLUS THEIR ENTIRE SETUP IS MISLEADING. YOU WILL BE CHARGED AS A FREE USER AND NOT EVEN KNOW!

BYTHEM

Not a fan of having to pay to read what a customer replied. I understand sending a message back to the customer has a cost to their company so we should pay per every SMS we send, but just reading what a customer said does not have any server cost for them, they already have the message there, in their database, they just don't want me to read it unless I pay for a monthly plan.

argosport

To flee, I have never seen such an expensive application, they are vicious, they make you believe that if you put a certain amount of money you will have access to a lot of things and then once put you have to put money back, I asked for a refund, it's been a week I've been debited double while I ask for a refund, there are better applications, flee. À fuir, je n’ai jamais vu une application aussi chere, ils sont vicieux, ils vous font croire que si vous mettez une certaine somme d'argent vous aurez accès à plein de choses puis une fois mises il faut encore remettre de l'argent, j'ai demandé un remboursement, ça va faire 1 semaine j'ai été débité le double alors que je demande un remboursement, il y a des meilleures applications, fuyez.

PaintAccess.com.au

We were using the app in Australia for around 6-8 months, we did not have any issue until now, around two weeks ago Facebook disables our pixel and nightmare started, I need to let the world know as it may help me to fix the problem quicker, Copy paste from FaceBook:
The issue "Potentially Violating Personal Data Sent to Facebook" was found on events coming from the URL below. To test for yourself, copy a URL into the Test Events tool to see what event information is being sent from the page. Copy-paste from SMS Bump tech support The case is still with the dev team, looking at the report it appears to be having issues with the phone part of the phone part of the URL, once we have feedback we will update further, Chis from SMS bump answer ones in two days and can't give me an exact answer, Want to really help everyone around, even if it will be resolved I am having a terrible experience with the app

April 26, 2021

Hey there,

The team got back at your inquiry.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Two Wheels to wrap

Charged me 30$ for nothing without even letting me know how much they would charge before. Very bad support. No help at all. Very disappointed.

Artis Styling Experience

I don't understand how y'all gave this app good reviews. It is completely inaccessible and customer service sucks. They left me high and dry, stole my money and didn't give an explanation as to how it got there. I'm still waiting.

www.ultrapoi.com

Requested refund for the $20 paid for the first month, they told us that they would provide a "credit" to shopify and then we would have to manually request a payment back from shopify. This is the real reason for the 1 star review. Just give the money back... so hard to even get started... Seems they want screenshots etc to get started or something so we may just stick to Winback SMS where our list is doing great.

FuturityBlinds

I cannot upload my list of opt-ins. I've done the work to have customers opt-in and they will not accept that. This is absolutely outrageous and a waste of my time.

Kreative Living

Their customer service is terrible. If you choose get this app for your store make sure to set aside over an hour for chat support that claims that their agents are available. I've had multiple situations with them where I am greeted by their chat support only to have to wait over 30 minutes for them to respond with a 5 word sentence after I ask a question. What type of BS is that? They clearly don't value your time as a customer and I highly recommend you go with an app that will be responsive. TRUST ME you will save yourself a lot of headaches.

Harford Road Liquors

Rip off, Their prices are ridiculously high. I do not recommend them. Also their interface is terrible. YOTOP is scam

Previous 1 3 4