SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd

Text Marketing. SMS Marketing Flows. Chat. Growth Analytics

Artis Styling Experience

I don't understand how y'all gave this app good reviews. It is completely inaccessible and customer service sucks. They left me high and dry, stole my money and didn't give an explanation as to how it got there. I'm still waiting.

www.ultrapoi.com

Requested refund for the $20 paid for the first month, they told us that they would provide a "credit" to shopify and then we would have to manually request a payment back from shopify. This is the real reason for the 1 star review. Just give the money back... so hard to even get started... Seems they want screenshots etc to get started or something so we may just stick to Winback SMS where our list is doing great.

FuturityBlinds

I cannot upload my list of opt-ins. I've done the work to have customers opt-in and they will not accept that. This is absolutely outrageous and a waste of my time.

Kreative Living

Their customer service is terrible. If you choose get this app for your store make sure to set aside over an hour for chat support that claims that their agents are available. I've had multiple situations with them where I am greeted by their chat support only to have to wait over 30 minutes for them to respond with a 5 word sentence after I ask a question. What type of BS is that? They clearly don't value your time as a customer and I highly recommend you go with an app that will be responsive. TRUST ME you will save yourself a lot of headaches.

Harford Road Liquors

Rip off, Their prices are ridiculously high. I do not recommend them. Also their interface is terrible. YOTOP is scam

LUXE B PAMPAS GRASS

painful customer service, we've been dragged over weeks of untimely responses. We just want to get up and running

HomeOutdoorsDirect

Unprofessional! Uninstalled the app and they still charged me $60usd and deleted my account so i couldnt get my unused money out. They are even still trying to charge my credit card.

Le Stylistic

Unprofessional. Made me lose so much time and money, they get your account inactive without telling you. Note to their reply : I had no problem with complying, I even asked their support and they told me everything was fine. Many things have to be improved on this app. I advice to rather go to an email solution like Omnisend that have SMS (or Klaviyo too I think).

Green Peppercorn - Mr Maki -EL Loco Mexicano

This is a fake service which does not intergrate with smile at all, you will loose money and be charge for intergartion which doesn’t work I all fairness lying isn’t gonna get you off the fraudulent hook.
1 charging for a service which doesn’t exists is called Fraud !!!!!!
2 I’m yet to wait for a response from your so called developer team .
3 I have reported this to Shopify investigations , and lodged a complaint with smile and will lay a charge of fraud with the CCMA INTERNATIONAL . Hence this is a fake plug in , app service , which takes your money but doesn’t delivery what is promised , FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

November 12, 2020

Hey,

We've been in touch with you trying to help you set up Smile for some time already. Not sure what you refer as "fake service" as we are waiting for a response from your side.

Thanks and looking forward to fixing this.

Update1: responded to the customer almost instantaneously. They have a problem with a third party integration. Working on solving it for them, but the customer stopped communicating.

Update2: The customer stopped responding after countless of reach outs.

Frenchiely

The worst experience EVER, I've been waiting for their response for 3 weeks, but I still got no response at all on any of my help requests or refund request. I emailed them 5 times and contacted an online service 3 times.
I already added $20 to my account. The worst part is I can NOT even open the App. I've been waiting like an idiot wasting my time and my money. I can not even open the dashboard. The App does NOT work at all. It keeps popping out to smsbump.com. It looks like the app is nothing to do with Shopify. PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS APP. Terrible after-sale service(no service at all) All I want to do is get my money back.

November 12, 2020

Hello,

Unfortunately the email response we've sent landed in the SPAM folder, thanks Intercom. The fact that you were not able to set up might be unfortunately due to the fact that you are based in China (sometimes this happens if the servers of the company are not based in China and ours are not)

If you cannot use our service we would be more than happy to grant you a refund, so please get in touch with our support team so we can settle this.

Thank you.