SMSBump SMS Marketing by Yotpo

SMSBump SMS Marketing by Yotpo | Reviews

by SMSBump Ltd

Text Marketing, Cart recovery, SMS Automations and Chat

Ativo Skincare Inc.

We have been wondering what is going on with this app for the last couple of months. We have spent hundreds only to have every single campaign fail. We have a list of a few thousand, 49 emails are delivered yet we are charged for the several thousand. Since Yotpo has taken this over it's not worked at all. Will be asking for a refund from Shopify. Best to not install. It's no longer working as it has for the last several years. Too bad...this WAS an affordable option. It's now just costing us marketing $$ with 0 return.

Moderno Collections

We used SMSBump for 3 years, but after it got into Yotpos hands, it became terrible. Messages deliverability is low. Btw if you get an annual subscription, you can't get prorated refunds. We moved to Postscript while having 5 months' worth of paid subscriptions. Our SMS results are more than 10x better on Postscript. Making the move to Postscript was worth every penny.

VY Beauty Store

App is not working during flash sale event. At the beginning it worked so we have done a lot of setup on SMSBump but booooooom all messages aren't going to be sent during the biggest flash sale event of the year. Even after a couple of hours, numerous attempts were made, nothing works. CS were not available to help at all.

The Baby Bird Boutique

The selling of this platform to Yopto was a horrible move and was not over sought well. The customer service is now nonexistent, message don't get sent, you get overcharged and it is an ABSOLUTE nightmare! Before the selling to YOPTO, SMSBump was superior to all. Now, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!

Assasin's Den

Won't let me install the app saying it's connected to another shopify store like I changed the store's email and still the same. The issue has been over a month already and they just don't care. :)

Poodle Puzzle

why in hell I can't go in the app?????????????????????????????????????? what do you mean you don't support "We don't support your chosen platform yet" so if you don't support it why you're app is in Shopify

October 11, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

I apologize for the trouble you are experiencing. I can see that my team member has been in touch to help resolve this for you.

Customer Care SMSBump

ShaperCami™

September 13, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and flagging this for our attention.

We have been informed that we experienced a brief system error which resulted in this notification you have described. This has now been resolved and you should no longer experience this trouble moving forward.

I can see that our team has reached out to you directly to further discuss the feedback you have provided.

We look forward to hearing back from you

SMSBump Customer care

Shop at Emily's

Entirely too expensive for what’s sent- very poor customer service that never responds to messages and stole my money when I uninstalled, claiming even though I paid $20 in my balance, they wouldn’t refund what was left when I closed my store. Which is written nowhere in any policy and they couldn’t show screenshots of proof either. Go to loyalshops instead- it’s free and customer service FAST and excellent.

Luxe B Pampas Grass

Poor customer service, we have two accounts with smsbump and now have sent 4 emails in 1 week with no response. pretty disappointed

August 30, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

I sincerely apologize for any delay in our communication. I can see that my colleague has been in touch regarding your outreach and we would love to work with you to resolve your concern as swiftly as possible.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

SMSBump Customer Care

99Jersey

This tool wont allow you to do A\B testing. or it does but guess what? you cant know whos the winner.
and support is bad. since Yotpo bought it, its usless.

August 20, 2021

Hello,

I can see that my team has tried getting in touch with you regarding your concern.

I believe that there may have been a misunderstanding. We do support A/B testing within our campaign and flows with visibility into your winning group.

I would like to invite you to jump on a call with one of our team members so we can walk you through the steps of how this can be achieved within the app. Please feel free to reach out to our live support or follow up via the direct email we have recently sent so we can help further assist.

Looking forward to hearing back from you

SMSBump Customer Care