SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd.

Text Marketing. SMS Marketing Flows. Chat. Growth Analytics

Jackie's Chocolate

Paid their fee, then was told we could not upload current customers. We asked them to issue a refund and they denied. Waste of money for us.

May 26, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

SMS Marketing is governed by different regulations in the USA, Europe and Asia/Oceania which most of the times go down to not allowing any uploads unless they are with an explicit written consent, meaning people knowingly opted n for text messages. Our compliance team carefully reviews each request for upload of contacts and when the opt in is too general we would prefer not to put your business at risk.

As far as the refund it has been taken care of.

The Waist Experts

I used this app to send text marketing to my customers. This app is absolutely inefficient. I paid for texts to be sent to my customers and the texts never went through. I contact the support team and they told me they were having technical issues but could not provide an alternative solution. It takes tech support at least 20 mins to respond to your LIVE CHAT messages even after you can see they have read the chat. Very slow and INEFFICIENT. Don't waste your time on this app...very frustrating experience. I also used this app to send abandoned cart text messages and for the first time ever, my abandoned cart recoveries hit a low of 5%. My recovery was always at 7% or higher. SMSBump is the worst!!!

May 26, 2020

Hello and thank you for your feedback.

We took care of the refund for you.

Just to throw a bit more light on the case, there was a hiccup and a support member who was working on your case was investigating the issue you were describing hence the 20 mins to respond to your message. Definitely something that could have been communicated better.

As far as the attribution goes we've recovered 78 orders while you were using our software. The % of recovery is in thousands and definitely much higher than disclosed here.

Legend7sports

we used the app for 6 months when suddenly we could not add funds in our account,customer service provide us some info which requires a bachelor to do it and they never respond back to us..
Of course they charged our account for a whole month without a refund

April 20, 2020

Hello and thank you for your comment.

We'd be happy to help you out solve this and our team will get in touch with you.

AirWaterIce.com

CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT FORMING AGAINST THIS APP!!! DO NOT INSTALL WARNING!!!!! THIS APP SENT SPAM MESSAGES TO ALL OF MY CUSTOMERS... I spoke with the developer and all he offered us was not not charge us for the spam messages sent. YOU WILL LOSE CUSTOMERS, very unprofessional... DO NOT INSTALL.. DO NOT DO IT... IM FORMING A LAWSUIT IF THIS HAS HAPPENED TO YOU PLEASE CONTACT CSDONNELLY@GMAIL.COM

NuvèLuxx Raw

I would have given more stars but it seems that customer service doesn’t reply back. I surly understand the epidemic that’s going on but it wasn’t a problem with communication until after I was told about me receiving my refund from a miscalculated charge. I’ll say it’s been more than a week since our last communication where I was told about a refund only to not hear from them again. With the attempt to email them twice since then. I would have love to just kept this situation through email but this seems the only way to actually get someone to respond.

April 20, 2020

Hello and thank you for reaching out.

We appreciate your response. I have talked to the team and unfortunately there was a delay on the Shopify side as to processing the refund. Still this could have been chased better, hence thanks for the feedback.

Stay safe!

Renewgoo

Don't expect the automation to work properly. Once you run into the malfunctions don't expect customer support to be helpful. They hardly know how their own app functions and never actually fix the glitches in the software.

March 30, 2020

Hey, sorry about that.

Our support team reached out to you and we are looking forward to addressing your comments.

UPDATE APRIL 20th. All issues have been addressed now. Customer promised to delete the review

fordearest

Edit: I messaged them on Wednesday, not the weekend and it said 10 minute response. Then I left a message through email. Can't believe you are trying to say I contacted you on Friday or the weekend.

I couldn't even use the App because it would not let me past the account creation screen. It's been 5 days and I have not received a response from online chat assistants nor from email. I am in the USA, so country is not the problem.

January 7, 2020

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out and apologies for that. Unfortunately both of our weekend warriors support team members got sick during the weekend and we must have missed your enquiry.

We would like to make up for this small hiccup and reached out to you via email and on the phone number you've left. Hope we can get a chance to show you up SMSBump.

Thanks!

EPIK Canvas

I REALLY wanted to like this app, because the features like segmentation and Klaviyo integration look awesome. However - I am very tech-savvy and after installing it properly, I realized that for weeks the app had not been collecting subscribers from checkout or sending abandoned cart reminders!

This has lost me a lot of potential revenue =(
I have contacted support twice, with no resolution as to why it's not working for me.

I've just switched back to Postscript.io and without any tinkering at all, it is successfully collecting subscribers for me and sending abandoned cart text reminders for my store.

July 14, 2019

We REALLY wanted to help this client. We tried to get in touch about 12 times on multiple channels. Email, FB and no response.

We had our team check and unfortunately all issues were due to the fact that he had a modified checkout. Something he did and it seems the app recommended did custom for them. Unfortunately after telling our findings and being promised a staff account the customer never responded. Its been 2 weeks now and it seems the customer just does not want to respond back.

Also the bad part about all that is that the customer's checkout is not TCPA compliant. Not sure who set it and how and why messages are sent at all when there is no explicit consent. For anyone reading this be very careful as this is how you may get in trouble!