SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd.

Fully Compliant Text Marketing. SMS Marketing Flows. Chat. A/B

fordearest

Edit: I messaged them on Wednesday, not the weekend and it said 10 minute response. Then I left a message through email. Can't believe you are trying to say I contacted you on Friday or the weekend.

I couldn't even use the App because it would not let me past the account creation screen. It's been 5 days and I have not received a response from online chat assistants nor from email. I am in the USA, so country is not the problem.

January 7, 2020

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out and apologies for that. Unfortunately both of our weekend warriors support team members got sick during the weekend and we must have missed your enquiry.

We would like to make up for this small hiccup and reached out to you via email and on the phone number you've left. Hope we can get a chance to show you up SMSBump.

Thanks!

EPIK Canvas

I REALLY wanted to like this app, because the features like segmentation and Klaviyo integration look awesome. However - I am very tech-savvy and after installing it properly, I realized that for weeks the app had not been collecting subscribers from checkout or sending abandoned cart reminders!

This has lost me a lot of potential revenue =(
I have contacted support twice, with no resolution as to why it's not working for me.

I've just switched back to Postscript.io and without any tinkering at all, it is successfully collecting subscribers for me and sending abandoned cart text reminders for my store.

July 14, 2019

We REALLY wanted to help this client. We tried to get in touch about 12 times on multiple channels. Email, FB and no response.

We had our team check and unfortunately all issues were due to the fact that he had a modified checkout. Something he did and it seems the app recommended did custom for them. Unfortunately after telling our findings and being promised a staff account the customer never responded. Its been 2 weeks now and it seems the customer just does not want to respond back.

Also the bad part about all that is that the customer's checkout is not TCPA compliant. Not sure who set it and how and why messages are sent at all when there is no explicit consent. For anyone reading this be very careful as this is how you may get in trouble!