SMSBump: SMS Marketing & Email

SMSBump: SMS Marketing & Email

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 23, 2022

EXPENSIVE. Use Klaviyo instead. 3x the cost, limited liquid functionality, and non-compliant with SMS sending rules to the same degree as Klaviyo. Bad support.

Oz Backcountry
November 15, 2022

They claim that their app is working, but their partnered carrier is down so we cant send messages. This has been ongoing for the past 2 weeks and they refuse to reimburse payment for the messages that havent been sent/ the monthly charges for the app no one can use.

SkyeLight
November 15, 2022

We were overcharged $80 on our last billing cycle. When we brought up the fact all bills had been paid for for October (we sent the attachment from Shopify ) in which they claim the fees were for "usage fees" they ignored it. We also sent an attachment via email of a member of there team via chat acknowledging they made an error. We have not received a refund yet. We also attached our payments from October. We purchased a $200 credit in October on the 15th. The "4 Usage Fees" make no sense. We want a refund asap on this overcharge.

Vaya Island
Time spent using app: About 3 years
November 8, 2022

this is one of the worst app ever i seen this app is creating auto discount without any permission I didn't suggest any one to link there shopify account with this app...........

Maysixty
India
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 20, 2022

There are lots of minor Bugs in the SMSBump, That will loss your huge amount of money if you are not aware of it. I found while working with my SMS and Email Campaigns. There is product fetching issue, Image Preview issue, Conflict with the same categories products images issue, etc. Very Poor Support Team Service, they don't give estimate time to solve your issue. and Technical Team look like highly unexperienced to solve the Bugs. Always told me our R&D team is working on it. It's Been 30 days and they gives same answer that our team is working on Bugs. Totally Not recommended. Star 1/5.

Roverish
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited October 10, 2022

I have been locked out of my accounts of MONTHS and it is still not resolved. I have escalated this to Shopify support after not hearing back from SMSBump for weeks. Now that Shopify Support is involved, they have replied to my messages. Yet, I am still locked out of my account. They reply so they aren't in danger of being kicked off of the platform due to Shopify's TOS but they don't fix the issue. I am going to continue reporting them to Shopify everyday until they fix this issue. This is freaking ridiculous. I wrote them in September and they didn't get back to me until nearly October. I hate this app, I'll be uninstalling and finding a different one. They replied to my emails weeks later saying "sorry we took so long, this slipped through the cracks". Absolutely infuriating and unprofessional.

Hour X Hour Bath Co
Time spent using app: 9 months
October 2, 2022

If you don't intend to help, don't think any one has forced you to have an app here. Why don't you just close down?
It's been twice that I spoke to you guys, they say checking your profile and totally disappear. What nuisance is this?

DodgeWaters
India
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 7, 2022

I do not want to use yotpo review. I don't know how and why you are sending my customers email for reviews. I want this to stop for my account. This is annoying. You should not have automatically enrolled me into this.

Camera Roll Photo Keychain
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 7, 2022

Yotpo automatically started emailing all my customers and asking for review on this account as well. I do not want Yotpo review, I do not need yopto review. There is no reason you should have emailed customers without my consent. Stop trying to push me to use Yotpo Reviews.

My Gym USA
September 7, 2022

This app automatically installed yotpo on my account and started sending review emails to my customers. I did not authorize to use Yotpo review. Yotpo review is the worst review platform on this app. Stop trying to push it without the customers consent.

Shark Cushion Slides