SMSBump SMS Marketing by Yotpo

SMSBump SMS Marketing by Yotpo | Reviews

by SMSBump Ltd

Text Marketing, Cart recovery, SMS Automations and Chat

Vivien Yeo's Beauty Store - Singapore

App itself is ok. Customer service left us in deep frustration. Claimed having close partnership with Shopify but their CS team cannot tell the difference in between myshopify domain and store name. Either response is delayed or the whole conversation is time-consuming. Implemented the app for 2 days only but already experienced system outage.

It's Juliet

REALLY upset that I upgraded to their growth plan and imported with Klaviyo and took ALLLLLL my time today to set this up, and no one is helping me figure out my issues. Horrible experience so far and I would love some QUALIFIED help. Try another SMS app is my recco so far. Will update if I see any changes. Not a great app or service.

November 18, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

I am sorry to hear about this experience you had. I can see that one of my team members has reached out to further assist with the trouble you are reporting. We are happy to help!

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind regards,
SMSBump
Customer Care

Kanzen Knives

The app was working well without any major problems but had a short outage that told customers that the app wasn't installed when it was. This caused us to re-install the app and thus resulting in losing all of our automations and data. Very unfortunate situation.

Body Massager

really good for abandoned checkout campaign but not for SMS marketing. invested 130 USD for the campaign and 0 return..

Nordic Catch

I've been using the app for over a year. I've spent over $500 with them. DON'T BELIEVE ALL THE 5 STAR REVIEWS. Read this if you want a real review. This app performs well for basic stuff like SMS Blasts. The basic plan is super affordable, so it performs well in that. As our business started growing and I wanted to utilize more features, that's where the issues start. The amount of customers that reach out saying their discount doesn't work or they are receiving text messages that they shouldn't, based on my filters... Then you reach out to customer service... abismal. Customer service is on the other side of the World (I'm in California). They never quite understand the issue. They like to blame other factors than their app. Filtering and searching customers is horrendous. Good luck trying to find SMS history to specific customers. I wish I knew of these issues a while back. I have too many integrations, and too big of a customer list to make it worth changing right now.

Monkey Feet USA

Worked great for about a year and then my last text campaign was randomly sent out over the course fo 2 weeks to my customers causing a ton of confusion since the original text was for a sale that ended the evening I sent it. Contact SMSBump and they said all was fine on their end but this had never happened before. I tried to find a resolution and they refused to help. Looking for a new company now. Super disappointing since I had over 12K people on my text list and now have to start over.

19mileStore

I don't know why but the abandoned cart recovery is not working for me and I can't find any useful help from support :(
Update August 22: It seems like they have new error on the system every week. This week, all my sms are failed to be delivered, and they still charge them. Can't wait to spend all my credit then delete this app.

August 17, 2020

Hello there! Stoyan here from the SMSBump team.

I am sorry to see that you had such an experience with our app.

I checked what happened here and it seems that there was a minor technical problem in the connection between two services. The problem was resolved in a couple of hours.

Everything should be working as expected ever since.

Let us know if you have any concerns.

UPDATE AUG 21st: We are still waiting for feedback from the client.

forever healthy.us

still cant figure out how to tie it in with shopfiy it tutorial when to fast now it wants a 100 characters what that about

July 2, 2020

Hello there, Stoyan from the SMSBump team!

You can find lots of tutorials in our official website and our knowledge base section. Nevertheless, a colleague of mine has reached out to you to help you set up our product correctly.

Coconut Whisk

Has some good features but its disappointing they don't have a mobile template version for the floating button pop up. It covers the whole page and is quiet ugly. Wish I could create a initial pop up and if users would exit out, it would stay as a button in the bottom corner to be reopened again. Postscript does this...

July 2, 2020

Hi there! Stoyan from the SMSBump team.

I just spoke with our developers and they assured me that our templates for floating button popups are actually mobile-friendly.

We would be happy to sort any issues that you have with our app, so feel free to contact our support team.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Mademoiselle Lash

I integrated SMSBump with my Justuno pop-up... the integration seemed to go smoothly as Justuno accepted it fine. I noticed immediately that I have an issue as I signed up to test my own pop-up and I haven't received the initial welcome flow. I checked SMSbump and my information is there so not sure why it's not starting the flow. I have spoken to 2 customer service reps & I haven't had the problem solved yet. This has been going on for 2 weeks. I'm starting to get a little frustrated as now I'm not getting responses to my to follow up emails. Hopefully this is a glitch and it all turns around.

May 26, 2020

Hello and thanks for reaching out.

Apologies for the delay here and hope you had a fantastic Memorial day weekend.

Our support team has gotten back to you.

EDIT - July 2nd: Hello again! Stoyan here from the SMSBump team. Wanted to ask you if all your issues were resolved. Feel free to reach out to us, our team will be more than happy to help you!

Previous 1