SMSBump SMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd

Text Marketing, Cart recovery, SMS Automations and Chat

Body Massager

really good for abandoned checkout campaign but not for SMS marketing. invested 130 USD for the campaign and 0 return..

Nordic Catch

I've been using the app for over a year. I've spent over $500 with them. DON'T BELIEVE ALL THE 5 STAR REVIEWS. Read this if you want a real review. This app performs well for basic stuff like SMS Blasts. The basic plan is super affordable, so it performs well in that. As our business started growing and I wanted to utilize more features, that's where the issues start. The amount of customers that reach out saying their discount doesn't work or they are receiving text messages that they shouldn't, based on my filters... Then you reach out to customer service... abismal. Customer service is on the other side of the World (I'm in California). They never quite understand the issue. They like to blame other factors than their app. Filtering and searching customers is horrendous. Good luck trying to find SMS history to specific customers. I wish I knew of these issues a while back. I have too many integrations, and too big of a customer list to make it worth changing right now.

Monkey Feet USA

Worked great for about a year and then my last text campaign was randomly sent out over the course fo 2 weeks to my customers causing a ton of confusion since the original text was for a sale that ended the evening I sent it. Contact SMSBump and they said all was fine on their end but this had never happened before. I tried to find a resolution and they refused to help. Looking for a new company now. Super disappointing since I had over 12K people on my text list and now have to start over.

19mileStore

I don't know why but the abandoned cart recovery is not working for me and I can't find any useful help from support :(
Update August 22: It seems like they have new error on the system every week. This week, all my sms are failed to be delivered, and they still charge them. Can't wait to spend all my credit then delete this app.

August 17, 2020

Hello there! Stoyan here from the SMSBump team.

I am sorry to see that you had such an experience with our app.

I checked what happened here and it seems that there was a minor technical problem in the connection between two services. The problem was resolved in a couple of hours.

Everything should be working as expected ever since.

Let us know if you have any concerns.

UPDATE AUG 21st: We are still waiting for feedback from the client.

forever healthy.us

still cant figure out how to tie it in with shopfiy it tutorial when to fast now it wants a 100 characters what that about

July 2, 2020

Hello there, Stoyan from the SMSBump team!

You can find lots of tutorials in our official website and our knowledge base section. Nevertheless, a colleague of mine has reached out to you to help you set up our product correctly.

Coconut Whisk

Has some good features but its disappointing they don't have a mobile template version for the floating button pop up. It covers the whole page and is quiet ugly. Wish I could create a initial pop up and if users would exit out, it would stay as a button in the bottom corner to be reopened again. Postscript does this...

July 2, 2020

Hi there! Stoyan from the SMSBump team.

I just spoke with our developers and they assured me that our templates for floating button popups are actually mobile-friendly.

We would be happy to sort any issues that you have with our app, so feel free to contact our support team.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Mademoiselle Lash

I integrated SMSBump with my Justuno pop-up... the integration seemed to go smoothly as Justuno accepted it fine. I noticed immediately that I have an issue as I signed up to test my own pop-up and I haven't received the initial welcome flow. I checked SMSbump and my information is there so not sure why it's not starting the flow. I have spoken to 2 customer service reps & I haven't had the problem solved yet. This has been going on for 2 weeks. I'm starting to get a little frustrated as now I'm not getting responses to my to follow up emails. Hopefully this is a glitch and it all turns around.

May 26, 2020

Hello and thanks for reaching out.

Apologies for the delay here and hope you had a fantastic Memorial day weekend.

Our support team has gotten back to you.

EDIT - July 2nd: Hello again! Stoyan here from the SMSBump team. Wanted to ask you if all your issues were resolved. Feel free to reach out to us, our team will be more than happy to help you!

Tripod Coffee

Service is very poor. I have been trying to get an answer on reporting of Orders for a three weeks and can't get a person to tell me. Repeating myself over and over and over again. Can't tell if the platform actually works on not.

Harrow and Green USA

Difficult to judge the App as I installed it, sent a test SMS to my personal cell 12 hours ago and have still not received it despite the app telling me it was sent, Went through all the processes and then started to ask them questions - hours upon hours with no reply. Still waiting (5 hours ago their persistent sales focused chat bot told me the normal wait is 5 minutes...) Also - the free credit doesn't work and that's one of the things I asked about.

April 20, 2020

Hello and thanks for reaching out.

This looks like a quiet hours setting. We would love to help you out solve this so our team will get in touch with you.

Thank you for reporting this once again.

Miss Match Group Inc.

happy with the results but no so much with the service. you can't speak to an agent and you have to do everything via email or chat. lame.

February 10, 2020

Hello and thank you so much for the feedback.

Would love to hop on a call with you. Our team will reach out and ask for more details on your availability.

Previous 1