SMSBump: SMS Marketing & Email

SMSBump: SMS Marketing & Email

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 13, 2022

Decent app, with good flows and automations. I upgraded my plan to utilize the A and B testing, sent a campaign, but the program didn't send the correct message that I configured, checked, double-checked, and sent off. Sent a couple emails to support with no response. Previous to this I wanted to upgrade to the higher tier plans, reached out twice within a few months span. Still haven't heard anything back. Overall the app is pretty good, the service isn't. The cost of sms is expensive already and with lackluster support may be better off finding an alternative.

Box-Up Nation™
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 10, 2022

Application is sometimes buggy, but do the job. Support is too slow to process your issue. I even forgot the context of my issue when they got back to me....

Keeps Me Warm
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 5, 2021

App itself is ok. Customer service left us in deep frustration. Claimed having close partnership with Shopify but their CS team cannot tell the difference in between myshopify domain and store name. Either response is delayed or the whole conversation is time-consuming. Implemented the app for 2 days only but already experienced system outage.

Vivien Yeo's Beauty Store - Singapore
Singapore
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 5, 2021

REALLY upset that I upgraded to their growth plan and imported with Klaviyo and took ALLLLLL my time today to set this up, and no one is helping me figure out my issues. Horrible experience so far and I would love some QUALIFIED help. Try another SMS app is my recco so far. Will update if I see any changes. Not a great app or service.

It's Juliet
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
SMSBump Ltd replied November 18, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

I am sorry to hear about this experience you had. I can see that one of my team members has reached out to further assist with the trouble you are reporting. We are happy to help!

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind regards,
SMSBump
Customer Care

June 1, 2021

The app was working well without any major problems but had a short outage that told customers that the app wasn't installed when it was. This caused us to re-install the app and thus resulting in losing all of our automations and data. Very unfortunate situation.

Kanzen Knives
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 8, 2021

really good for abandoned checkout campaign but not for SMS marketing. invested 130 USD for the campaign and 0 return..

Body Massager
Time spent using app: 11 months
March 16, 2021

Worked great for about a year and then my last text campaign was randomly sent out over the course fo 2 weeks to my customers causing a ton of confusion since the original text was for a sale that ended the evening I sent it. Contact SMSBump and they said all was fine on their end but this had never happened before. I tried to find a resolution and they refused to help. Looking for a new company now. Super disappointing since I had over 12K people on my text list and now have to start over.

Monkey Feet USA
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited August 23, 2020

I don't know why but the abandoned cart recovery is not working for me and I can't find any useful help from support :(
Update August 22: It seems like they have new error on the system every week. This week, all my sms are failed to be delivered, and they still charge them. Can't wait to spend all my credit then delete this app.

19mileStore
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 2 months
SMSBump Ltd replied August 17, 2020

Hello there! Stoyan here from the SMSBump team.

I am sorry to see that you had such an experience with our app.

I checked what happened here and it seems that there was a minor technical problem in the connection between two services. The problem was resolved in a couple of hours.

Everything should be working as expected ever since.

Let us know if you have any concerns.

UPDATE AUG 21st: We are still waiting for feedback from the client.

June 29, 2020

still cant figure out how to tie it in with shopfiy it tutorial when to fast now it wants a 100 characters what that about

forever healthy.us
Time spent using app: 4 months
SMSBump Ltd replied July 2, 2020

Hello there, Stoyan from the SMSBump team!

You can find lots of tutorials in our official website and our knowledge base section. Nevertheless, a colleague of mine has reached out to you to help you set up our product correctly.

Edited July 22, 2020

Has some good features but its disappointing they don't have a mobile template version for the floating button pop up. It covers the whole page and is quiet ugly. Wish I could create a initial pop up and if users would exit out, it would stay as a button in the bottom corner to be reopened again. Postscript does this...

Coconut Whisk
Time spent using app: 2 months
SMSBump Ltd replied July 2, 2020

Hi there! Stoyan from the SMSBump team.

I just spoke with our developers and they assured me that our templates for floating button popups are actually mobile-friendly.

We would be happy to sort any issues that you have with our app, so feel free to contact our support team.

Looking forward to your feedback.