SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd.

Fully Compliant Text Marketing. Recover carts. Boost store $$$

campfiredeals

I am being blocked on my homepage..your popup is in my way to access my store.Fix this please..I enrolled in text message but its still there...my experience is not good...take that off my page please REMOVE IT

Androni MAKEUP

Great ROI, easy to use and very affective.
You also get free credits which do last a very very long time.

Trends Uncharted

OK so far... Just set up so haven't actually used them yet. Will update this review when I get a better view of the experience.

Sun Fly Trap

Awesome app, but it has not really brought significant ROI yet. I followed the guides and everything, but it just seems like my customers do not respond well to it.

Pupzday

not good, difficult to use and sometimes I think has some bugs
I might just delete it. hope you modify your problem

June 14, 2019

Thank you for your review. Can you please reach out to us by going to https://m.me/smsbump or just shoot us an email at support@smsbump.com. Would love to help you out and see what type of issues you are experiencing.

Best,
SMSBump Customer Care Team

Supply

Had really high hopes for this app. The interface is the best out there, as well as the integrations and capabilities. It's super impressive.

Sadly, they score a zero for execution. The text messages take anywhere from 10-30 minutes to reach the recipient, and the customer support is not great.

If they can fix these major issues, they'll have a customer for life and a 6 star review.

***UPDATE***: Founder reached out and tried his best to make things right. It was much appreciated. I tried the software again and there were still a couple bugs that I didn't have the patience to deal with, so I passed on it. Still think it's a powerful and impressive piece of software, just too many minor issues for me to deal with.

The doddle pop

La aplicación realmente es muy buena, pero el soporte ese inexistente, tengo problemas para recargar el saldo y el soporte no se hace presente.

lo bueno es que es muy economica

Heyshopists

app seems legit to me. i just started using it ut seems like what my store needs to succeed for real in real time in my part of the world. lets see how it goes

Secret Charcoal

it charges test sms :( should put a notice so that we know it will use up our credit. still new to this.

The Sweat Store

Just installed....Lots of features and relatively easy to use but lacking some features that would make it truly well rounded. Plus the app was glitchy when sending a text to 600+ #s.

If you're looking to add incentive by way of unique discount codes to each abandoned cart, this is not the app for you. There is; currently NO way to sen unique discount codes to each sms recipient. This is a major issue for us and thus we will be looking for another app.

Previous 1