SMSBump: SMS Marketing & Email

SMSBump: SMS Marketing & Email

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 23, 2023

Djan, thank you for your very helpful support service. Now we move with this instrument of workforce.

Nobleleads Fashion Online Store
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited January 16, 2023

The app itself is difficult to use, not user friendly at all. I will be looking for a new app to use in the future. Customer service is always amazing, PL answered my questions immediately and knew exactly how to fix the problem I was having.

Kexpress Supplies
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 6, 2023

Thanks for Gen's help, she is doing good customer service, but the app was implented yotpo review system, which is annoying.

DGI宅時光
Taiwan
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 3, 2022

I needed help with finding the platform that I use for pop-ups. PL helped me identify the platform and provided instructions to make the appropriate changes.

LenaGrace Designs
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
August 19, 2022

I have just trialed sms, some things are easy and some i find difficult but getting there
we will see after my campaign the response

The Studio Boutique
Time spent using app: 10 days
August 11, 2022

goed en snel geholpen door de klantenservice. Leuk contact ook vanuit Iven E ondanks dat het via de een chat is.

theeasywanderer
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 16, 2022

I just tried to download the app and it doesn't seem to be working. One i hit install is goes to a blank page. So nothing loads or allows me to set up an account.

Small Big Dog Naturals
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited February 23, 2022

The support team has finally solved our account login issues. Thank you and a a special shoutout to Bratan Dyakov for helping us!

BodyFeet.co
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 4, 2021

5 star for functionality, 4 star for stability, 3 star for UI and customer service so it's a 3 star app.

Vivien Yeo's Beauty Store - Malaysia
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited October 29, 2021

so far great customer service. but a little too expensive for what is offered. and if you want to be do more its overpriced.

Fost & Found Design Co.