SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd

Text Marketing. SMS Marketing Flows. Chat. Growth Analytics

BarrierPad

good app, but very slow customer service imo. it took over 40 minutes to validate my account but i guess i was a little slow too.

August 17, 2020

Hello there! Stoyan here from the SMSBump team!

Usually, the validation should take less than 40 minutes. I am truly sorry that you had to wait this long. Nevertheless, I am sure that it was worth it as you can do great things with our app. If you do need any help or guidance do not hesitate to contact our support team 🤗

Deliciously Fit

Their support team are extremely unprofessional and unknowledgeable of any other marketing platforms when attempting a migrate over.

Update: After a few more conversations with the reps I was able to get my lists approved and imported from my previous SMS Marketing platforms. I was previously using Omnisend and Manychat; however I needed to find a program that could do everything that those two dashboards do into a single platform. So far I really enjoy the app.

However, there should be a way to bulk edit campaigns/duplicate campaigns so I do not have to continually remove their SMS image. Sorting Campaigns by send date would be beneficial when managing multiple campaigns.

I do not understand why the application gives the option to select "import list" but nothing happens, then you have to reach out to their support team to proceed. This option should be removed from the application or when importing a list directly into the application then will go through an approval process from their team.

Segmentation is also much more limiting than I would like. We have a bi-weekly ordering deadline so I need more options than "Hasn't ordered since last week" or "Hasn't ordered since a specific date". I have a 3 day and 4 day ordering window which I was able to have proper segments in Omnisend. This puts a little more tedious and manual work on my part when setting up campaigns in advance.

I still use Omnisend for email so an integration with Omnisend would be an amazing feature to add. Our campaigns are scheduled to launch in September, I'll be able to have a full comprehensive review once I have completed my first campaign.

July 21, 2020

EDIT (4 AUG, 2020): Thank you for the additional details in the review. We are working towards improving the import list button for not approved merchants and the changes will be out really soon. As for the segmentation - actually, by the end of the week we will push out new segments page (some filters will have `between dates` functionality), which should be able to improve your work routine.

I hope those adjustments will help you get the most of our product!

---

EDIT (27 JUL, 2020): We were in contact with the customer, and we successfully uploaded the list they provided. Looking forward to continue working together with the client and resolve any future issues they have.

----

Original reply:

Hello there, Stoyan here from the SMSBump team.

I checked what happened here, and it seems that this was a misunderstanding, which I hope together we can resolve. We've discussed this with the team and if you decide to give us another shot, we will be more than happy to help you get the best of SMSBump.

I believe that we've already initiated contact with you in order to resolve this, so we're looking forward to your reply.

Thanks!

Carry2Fitness

The Set Up is a little bit complicated and i was lost like Frodo, but after a few Videos i was ready to set up everything right.

July 20, 2020

Thank you for your review. If you want to get the most from our app, please contact our support team :)

LAWLEX

i used this app and i really like the way it works. more improvements though but hey! just love the app anyway

The Salty Traveler

The app is ok. It's is kind of user friendly but the videos go way to fast. You can't really add any of the products that will really help until you pay a monthly fee. I don't want to pay until I know they will work. Every page I open a pop up is there which is nice but it is also is trying to sell the monthly plan.

campfiredeals

I am being blocked on my homepage..your popup is in my way to access my store.Fix this please..I enrolled in text message but its still there...my experience is not good...take that off my page please REMOVE IT

Androni MAKEUP

Great ROI, easy to use and very affective.
You also get free credits which do last a very very long time.

Trends Uncharted

OK so far... Just set up so haven't actually used them yet. Will update this review when I get a better view of the experience.

Sun Fly Trap

Awesome app, but it has not really brought significant ROI yet. I followed the guides and everything, but it just seems like my customers do not respond well to it.

Pupzday

not good, difficult to use and sometimes I think has some bugs
I might just delete it. hope you modify your problem

June 14, 2019

Thank you for your review. Can you please reach out to us by going to https://m.me/smsbump or just shoot us an email at support@smsbump.com. Would love to help you out and see what type of issues you are experiencing.

Best,