SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd

Text Marketing. SMS Marketing Flows. Chat. Growth Analytics

grandma_my_angel

Amazing customer service, very patient and provide great advice to keep us safe. Can't wait to start using it.

AARI MONÀE

I used this app to help me market my business. I like how it allows me to send messages and easily customize them. It made the legal pages super easy to configure. Im going to have to do alot more reading to figure out how it can help me but other than that im completely happy.

My Bellas Mugs

I am using this app to automate my work and attract more customers to my site. By sending friendly notices to my potential customers I can motivate them to buy a nice mug for their morning coffee. This app is awesome and has great potential. It's a win-win! Bellasmugs.us

Noble fisher

i use it for sms marketing. still setting it up so i dont know how well it works. but i hear great things from alot of people in my industry so i am excited to test it for myself

Pet Emporium

Great support, staff a super chill and easy going, solved my issue promptly! Highly recommend to all.

petwands

I enjoyed setting up the app, it wasn't too complicated at all and am happy with the application. The support is also really good, with really fast replies and good info and knowledge. They're also really polite and kind and try to offer as much as possible, while not minding taking questions to help check and validate their information.

costomhair-Premium Hair

I like what my site is becoming already and i have not even made use of half of all the features i could use

Chrisette's Palace

The customer service with this app is wonderful! Angelica, responded to my request to be verified almost immediately! The only thing I would change is the ease of getting a number for the customers to text and not just a 5 digit number but a full 123-456-7890 type number. Also, having to pay $10 for text campaigns on top of the monthly fee is a bit much for a growing business butttt the customer service I received today really makes it worth it.

MerBabe Boutique

Angelica was amazing to chat with when I needed help. She checked on the issue for me and provided me with what I needed to correct in order to have my website up and running the way I want it. I couldn't be happier with the service I was provided.

DidoCart.com

Great assistance during the setup process, thank you :)
I will add to the review once I test the actual service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12