SMSBump SMS Marketing + More

SMSBump SMS Marketing + More

by iSense Ltd.

SMS / Image messages that recover carts & boost store revenue

Liberation Xchange

Nice app, very helpful and pretty easy to navigate. Gives you the opportunity to engage more with customers,

Galil Beauty

thanks for this App .
i just start work with SMSBump .
very easy to use. and wont to use in second my store
Good Luck for me and tank again to team

UAE VAPING - Dubai Vape Store

There is a real issue with the app SMS delivery confirmation!! I created an automation for the canceled orders to be sent to the admin phone ! Nothing has been received until today and I’m being charged on every message ! I contacted their support they will simply say (just as always) “ we have a proof all of these messages have been delivered by your ISP!! “ and that is it !! No further follow up or even trying to solve the issue !!

*** UPDATE July 9th, 2019:

I have been contacted by the customer service and they tried their best to sort out the problem with my ISP and the delivery of the SMS messages to the admin phone number. After so many trials they could sort out the problem. I have a grade I have been contacted by the customer service and they tried their best to sort out the problem with my ISP and the delivery of the SMS messages to the admin phone number. After so many trials they could sort out the problem Therefore I am updating my review from one star to 4 stars.

June 14, 2019

Thank you for your review.

Sorry to hear about your experience. We've contacted ETISALAT for more info on why they are reporting received and you are not getting the text messages. We also reached out via mail so hope to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Best,
SMSBump Customer Care Team

Xkape

I didn't tested the app but it looks good.. Gonna see later how it will be. But I really think there is a potentiel to help me grow my business

Feshionn IOBI

I had hoped to use this app for long time as it has great potential.
The first and only marketing text i sent almost 2 weeks ago was sent for some reason double(2 separate texts, one in the format we created, the 2nd was not in the format we created but same wording just not same lines etc) . so that is not good, since all the customers (2300 of them) got first text from us twice( doesnt look good)... Also they charged me double because their system sent it twice.
1. that is absolutely not my fault. I sent only one text (I clicked send one time for one marketing text campaign)
2. they should have credit my account immediately as this
3. They should correct this.is obviously their app mistake or glich.
4. they received all screen shots as they requested from me
5. I contacted them in the last 10days atleast 6 times about this issue that needs correction
6. They promised to give me an answer by the past Monday(today is Wed)
I am very disappointed.
I have deposited $500 with intention to use their services for the long run.
Now I have to fight with them to get my money back for the second text their system sent and the credit in my sms account, back to my bank account.

Update:

The owner Mike contacted me and corrected the double charge and claimed that usually it doesn't take 2 weeks to fix a problem. I will continue working with them as it is a good decent app as long as it does not have more double charge on our account. And I appreciate that Mike contacted me and fixed right away as it should... I will raise the star from one to 4.

episkaperuker

App is amazing, however, there seem to be issues with app and network confirming that messages have been sent during testing and the owners of the actual handsets have not received anything. CS opened a support case/issue straight away, unfortunately, the matter is still unresolved (but hope are it will be).

BodySlim™ Paris | Gaine Ultra Amincissante - Nouvelle génération de gaine

Thank you for this amazing app, i love it and makes me have sell i would nt have without sms bump ! thx to the team !

BULLZONE

De momento va todo bien, parece que funciona, a ver si es verdad que me puedo olvidar de los mails. Por ahora estoy utilizando solo el modo automatico para recuperar carritos abandonados...

organichealthandwellness

This app looks promising. Hopefully the free version can send messages to more customers. Will keep using it and see how it works for my abandoned check out.

BeautyCoves

It helped me a lot with sending out abandoned cart very quickly and would recommend to people interested in sending out SMS automations it would help quickly x

Previous 1 3 4 5