SMSBump SMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd

Text Marketing, Cart recovery, SMS Automations and Chat

Capita Capital Inc

Great customer service, I'll tell you that, and this is my first time using this applicantion but i realy feel good about this app.

UNIGO

In general the app is great, we never had issues with it except recently.. Since a few days, it is impossible to install the app on my new store and support team does not reply to my opened tickets. Hope this can be solved quickly. Could someone from support provide some help please?

Reds Johnson

I only rated it 4 stars because the first agent ended the chat without helping me. But the other two agents were very nice and answered every question!

Worio

Estoy recién empezando a usarla, hasta ahora todo bien, el equipo de soporte es un 10, no se han demorado nada en responderme y son muy educados.

PokéPop™

L'examen a passer au début est un peu trop compliqué. Heureusement que le service client est très qualitatif.

SilkyPedicure

4 Stars because i haven't begun to use this app yet, however the customer service was really good and my boy helped me step by step how to setup things properly! :)

Pressby

I use it to recover Abandoned cart. It works well. Also plan to use their other services as well. Looking forward!

Paidi Poys

Harry the best, good application. Application très utile pour les paniers abandonnés, retargeting sms,...

Knooper

its a cool app thank for all .............................................................................

LauStefy

I am very satisfied with the answer given, and the response time was very short, thank you, especially Mrs. Angelica!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13