SMSBump SMS Marketing by Yotpo

SMSBump SMS Marketing by Yotpo | Reviews

by SMSBump Ltd

Text Marketing, Cart recovery, SMS Automations and Chat

Interior ProtectCo

I have just started using this app, so I can't review it in detail of course. However, I required some help to set up certain things and the customer service was top notch. Harry M, answered all my questions with patience and detail and helped me feel more confident about what I was doing. He stayed with me throughout the process and answered all my questions which has helped me a lot. Thank you Harry :)

Shopppie

I recovered my balance easy. I can continue sending sms with my recovered balance. I will only check more my UTM tags to be sure it's working.

Belves Shoes

Direi che è proprio una ottima app da usare per restare in contatto con i proprio clienti. Mi trovo proprio bene. Se proprio voglio essere critico mi piacerebbe ci sia una integrazione con Facebook in modo da sincronizzare i contatti in modo più semplice.

Capita Capital Inc

Great customer service, I'll tell you that, and this is my first time using this applicantion but i realy feel good about this app.

UNIGO

In general the app is great, we never had issues with it except recently.. Since a few days, it is impossible to install the app on my new store and support team does not reply to my opened tickets. Hope this can be solved quickly. Could someone from support provide some help please?

Reds Johnson

I only rated it 4 stars because the first agent ended the chat without helping me. But the other two agents were very nice and answered every question!

Worio

Estoy recién empezando a usarla, hasta ahora todo bien, el equipo de soporte es un 10, no se han demorado nada en responderme y son muy educados.

PokéPop™

L'examen a passer au début est un peu trop compliqué. Heureusement que le service client est très qualitatif.

SilkyPedicure

4 Stars because i haven't begun to use this app yet, however the customer service was really good and my boy helped me step by step how to setup things properly! :)

Pressby

I use it to recover Abandoned cart. It works well. Also plan to use their other services as well. Looking forward!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13