SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd.

Text Marketing. SMS Marketing Flows. Chat. Growth Analytics

K_LI_T Store

nice app to make good business with my costumers. I'm sure my business will raise with this app sms bump

Ohza

Great when it works, but seem to have bugs somewhat frequently. The team is very responsive though and addresses them quickly when notified.

متجر ورقة

The app works great, But same time it does not deliver messages to some countries..But it is considered the best App for me

Caffeination World

I just installed the app and am going through its setup. It is a bit intimidating - the items/service descriptions are not intuitive.
Having said that, the support team has been OUTSTANDING. I would probably have moved to something else if it were not for the support team.

BellaBar Organic Beauty

This app is super easy to use when trying to send mass texts. Just upload your contacts, purchase some credits and it's so quick to send out. Wish the pricing was lower, hence the 4-stars. But it works.

LeGuideBeauté

Très bonne application, bon service client qui aide à paramétrer et à répondre a toutes vos questions, au top !

HandyHomeFitness

Just started using so not able to rate the performance of this app on my store as yet. However, the customer service support is highly responsive so far.

Fine Living Mall

I have just installed it and I hope all will be good. I'll give it 4 stars since I have not used it and I will get back to review again once I see the results. Thank you

Boss Vixen Collections

Customer service is outstanding. Had some issues pasting the code in the proper spot customer service stayed on the line with me until it was resolved.

HerbaStoreAD

This app is new to me but they recommended it to me, I still can't judge the usefulness but the customer service is excellent

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7