SMSBump: SMS Marketing & Email

SMSBump: SMS Marketing & Email

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 4, 2023

found the support quick and friendly today, this assisant marnie made it easy. i really recommend this app

ParkWolos
February 1, 2023

4/5 for now, 5/5 soon if everything keeps going smoothly! I am in the process of migrating from competitor to this product and it seems to meet ALL OF OUR NEEDS. Marnie has been super quick to reply on chat (speed and accessibility I find lacking in other apps/platforms) and I'm thankful for their help! Excited to continue to and fingers crossed we're up and running soon!

Famtography
Time spent using app: 1 day
February 1, 2023

Très bonne expérience surtout avec Gen qui nous a beaucoup aidé c’est un véritable plaisir d’utiliser cette application vraiment je ne regrette pas du tout.

Facelift™
France
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 27, 2023

i am very thankful to Keano for his help through the activation of my account.
merci a Keano pour son aide.

Fentryss
Germany
Time spent using app: 14 days
January 24, 2023

Was having a lot of issues integrating SMSBump and Klayvio, it took a few days which was fustrating but thanks to Princess (PL) the issue got resolved!

Really appreciate their great knowledge on getting this configured because if not I would of used another service.

4CP
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 23, 2023

The chat feature was great and my Princess was invaluable. I would have given a 5 but I am still trying to figure it all out.

Myerslocsoflove
Time spent using app: 27 days
January 18, 2023

Besides how helpful the app is I received very fast and informational customer support from Marnie.

TechPut
Portugal
Time spent using app: 16 days
January 11, 2023

Avevo un problema e l'agente di assistenza clienti me lo ha subito risolto, si chiamava Marnie, veramente gentile e tempestivo nelle risposte. App super consigliata

earsafe
Italy
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 8, 2023

Thanks to Marnie for being available and and speed for very clear and simple answers

vortexjuice.it
Italy
Time spent using app: 10 days
January 5, 2023

Great customer service especially with Marnie. App was confusing at first to use however Marnie helped me understand it better.

scenticsaroma