SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd.

Fully Compliant Text Marketing. SMS Marketing Flows. Chat. A/B

Pet Cuter

It seems the tool had some bugs.
- Case 1: I configured successfully to send SMS after 1 hour for abandoned cart. Then I tested my website with abandoned cart, but the SMSBump system didn't send text message to my phone number (real phone number, not fake).
- Case 2: I tested another case for abandoned cart, message in Pending list. I tried to send manually by hand, it shown sending successful, but I also didn't receive message. I also checked on the system at Latest Messages, I didn't see the result.
I tried to contact with their supporter, but no response (maybe different timezone).
I spent more times for this tool, but didn't get good results as my expectation.
I feel disappointed with the tool. I hope that their supporter will help us soon to resolve the issue.

Updated: SMSBump's supporter carefully took care, support us, then the issues have been resolved successfully. The root cause is related to quiet hours (DND), I didn't read before that.
Thank Chris from Bump so much for your help.
We've rated 4 star because we expect an improvement to help Users check message's status easier. I will update to 5 star when they complete it.

lovanaBrand

My Partner originally had a bad experience with a customer service rep but the owner like Superman jumps in immediately and corrects the situation living up to the high standard of customer satisfaction they are known for. Updating rating and will update review more after spending some time with this app.

Simply Modern

gonna try it. looks promising and ive heard a lot of good things about it. i will update my review if anything significant happens

Purest Nest

There was a technical glitch in which our charged amount was not reflected. The founder reached out to us to apologise but has since stopped replying (4 days ago) after we asked for a refund.

Updated: Founder has refunded the amount.

Riversol

Pretty good app. Could use a bit more functionality in the automation department. Really outstanding customer service. I think they work 24 hours / day. They're very responsive to feature requests.

Tech Pronto

Estou usando o app e estou gostando. A parte negativa na minha opniao é que os creditos gastos são do meu cartao de credito entao isso limita um pouco campanhas extras

Liberation Xchange

Nice app, very helpful and pretty easy to navigate. Gives you the opportunity to engage more with customers,

Galil Beauty

thanks for this App .
i just start work with SMSBump .
very easy to use. and wont to use in second my store
Good Luck for me and tank again to team

UAE VAPING - Dubai Vape Store

There is a real issue with the app SMS delivery confirmation!! I created an automation for the canceled orders to be sent to the admin phone ! Nothing has been received until today and I’m being charged on every message ! I contacted their support they will simply say (just as always) “ we have a proof all of these messages have been delivered by your ISP!! “ and that is it !! No further follow up or even trying to solve the issue !!

*** UPDATE July 9th, 2019:

I have been contacted by the customer service and they tried their best to sort out the problem with my ISP and the delivery of the SMS messages to the admin phone number. After so many trials they could sort out the problem. I have a grade I have been contacted by the customer service and they tried their best to sort out the problem with my ISP and the delivery of the SMS messages to the admin phone number. After so many trials they could sort out the problem Therefore I am updating my review from one star to 4 stars.

June 14, 2019

Thank you for your review.

Sorry to hear about your experience. We've contacted ETISALAT for more info on why they are reporting received and you are not getting the text messages. We also reached out via mail so hope to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Best,
SMSBump Customer Care Team

Xkape

I didn't tested the app but it looks good.. Gonna see later how it will be. But I really think there is a potentiel to help me grow my business

Previous 1 3 4 5 6