SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd

Text Marketing. SMS Marketing Flows. Chat. Growth Analytics

zeroimpactnature

Hello, I use Smsbump for professional use: when customers do not validate their baskets or to relaunch them or notify them of promotion. J.F

Bee Bougie

I am getting use to it, learning to see if it's user friendly. I will see how it works for me at the moment I am researching.

BerryShopp

Really good app. The customer service is on point, someone is always available. Couldn't ask for more!

sandboutique.

The customer service is outstanding. They respond quickly and helped walk me through setting up my account & SMS messaging, which was great, as I'm a first-time shop owner. I would definitely recommend this app for anyone just starting out like I was - the real-time assistance and ease of use is so worth it.

Garsley

Im definitely going to be using this app more. I had great help with people who had tremendous patience with me. There wasnt much to not enjoy, the customer service people helped me out plenty. Thanks alot SMS Bump.

Central Pet Store

Angelica was great, she helped me with setup and made sure I did everything correctly. Still waiting for results but im optimistic. Thanks again

Bom Bombs LLC

This app is extremely easy to use and my ROI is crazy. I would love it more if the knowledge center was a little more organized.

Dragon accessory

I had the app for several months. Honestly didn't do much for my store as I was in a 10$ keywords plan. Good customer service in general.

Bag Protectors

Great customer service. We just get installed the app and now we are expetcing for the results!!! :)

August 21, 2020

Thank you for the review. If you want to get the most out of our app, make sure to contact our support team so they can give you tips and suggestions ✌️

Derby Bedrock

Only four stars as I've just started, however the service and set up we're workable after a second go at it via chat help. I'm up and running within 20 min. Now looking forward to reaping the benefits!

August 18, 2020

Hello there! Thank you for the review. Looking forward to your feedback. If you need any help, feel free to reach out to us. Our team will be happy to assist you with anything you need 😊

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10