SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd

Text Marketing. SMS Marketing Flows. Chat. Growth Analytics

Your Design Here

I downloaded this App because it was recommended for me, and I have only had it for 1 day. I am so happy with their dedicated team, specifically Angelica who helped me out for over an hour! The prices are extremely reasonable and there are so many different customization options. There were step-by-step tutorials to make my store fit within the SMSBump Legal policy, and they were really easy. This is the PERFECT app to use, specifically around holiday time! This app works with any type of store! My niche is specific, you can't directly buy the product. It requires a custom quote. This app works within the store and was easy and so efficient to set up! Thanks!!!

Babychou

Very good support ! I just started using SMS Bump I think it will increase my conversion rate. I recommand.

Minimal Elephants

The App support is top notch. I had many doubts about the App setup and Gen guided me promptly covering all the minute details. In e-commerce where every minute lost impacts the sales, receiving such quick response is highly appreciated!!!

Proguard

I download this app, the integration was very smooth, very happy with this app, and the sales services was reactive, helpfull it was just just PERFECT ! Thank you SMS Bump !

The Princess Kollection LLC

Amazing, very quick and easy. Angelica was very good at answering my questions and making sure I was able to validate my account quickly and accurately.

Topmille

Great way to increase revenue, helpful team! I spend a small amount of money each month and see huge returns

SUITMANSION

costomer service is great. They help me with all the process of setup. now app is working good. thank you so much team

TheSolarTorch

just getting started with this app, so far its great. im exciting to see an increase in sales . i feel success coming.

inTrend

The customer support on this app is incredible. I asked a question regarding the automation features at 11:40 pm and I got a response within minutes! I definitely recommend this app.

Glow Masks Australia

This app is outstanding! I use this app to automatically send notifications for delivery updates, marketing and discounts through their powerful automated system. It integrates seamlessly with other apps making it easy to collect reviews, collect subscribers and more. It’s also a win win because the customer has to do almost nothing to leave reviews, get discounts, and stay updated through sms messages.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 107 108