SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd

Text Marketing. SMS Marketing Flows. Chat. Growth Analytics

Kitchen Kadoodle

I'm new to this app, but I am loving it so far. The setup in the beginning is a bit tedious, but the support chat within the app is invaluable. They were really able to help me with any questions and issues I had.

Woodenpuzzleforms-Your favorite children's store

I was confused why it didn't work and Harry was very helpful. Thanks, Harry for your time, and for your help. And great response time. A beautiful day.

Acupresses

Awesome service I happy use it, Highly recommend to everyone , thank you Guys for your help , have a gfreat day

Ehu & Co.

I was taken care of well by angelica! she helped me alot with setting up my account, i can tell this is going to be a good app for my website

deporte&relax

Fast answers from the support team and they are really really nice and decisive. I recommend this app 100%

Allure Luxe Boutique

this is a great app for ecommerce. easy to navigate, pairs well and is similar to klaviyo email marketing.

your-relax-home

Best app. I did all my shop with Happy , he is super kind. SMS bump is the best solution for SMS marketing

Wowhood

I have been using it for more than 6 months now. and I must say, without this app, you can't even think of running your eCommerce. The automation is awesome and gives you more return than you pay for.

Infinitive Crystal

Simply put, you're leaving a ton of money on the table if you don't have this app. Literally takes like 5 minutes to set-up too.

Mil y Una Lunas

El soporte es instantáneo y excelente! Soluciona siempre los problemas y proporciona información y formación de calidad. Excelente app, me ayuda muchísimo! Es muy fácil de usar! Gracias

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 133 134