SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd.

Text Marketing. SMS Marketing Flows. Chat. Growth Analytics

Xander Fluff Diaper Co.

I forget that I even have this app sometimes. Its done an excellent job on its own sending the texts that I've set up. I don't have to prompt & thanks to this app, my sales are flowing better.

Magnus Omega

Great app and their support really helps you get everything set up. Sean was very helpful with my issues and he's very informative and active. They really help with increasing your conversions and I've used them for multiple stores. Would recommend!

The Inspired Health Company

Awesome app! It is very helpful and in using it for just a couple of days I've got win backs! Thanks

Originails™

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS APPS

Som Sleep

So far so good. Very easy to set up different campaigns and build segments. We're seeing great ROI as well.

HurriCycle

This app is insane for marketing, once achieved a 22,000% ROI with there text messaging automation. Better than any other SMS blast!

July 3, 2020

Thank you for your review! Happy to see that you are achieving such results :)

The Indigo Woman

I decided to use this app to reach new and existing customers to build a bigger audience and brand trust as a small business owner.

July 3, 2020

Thank you for trying our app. If you have any questions, feel free to reach our support team.

Serendipity

Angelica of support team is the bomb, assist me en 1 minute and is very efficient. 10 points for the support how always!

July 3, 2020

Yes, Angelica is great! And so are the other members in our team :) If you have additional questions, feel free to reach our support team again.

Coles Balloons & Party Ltd

Excellent Customer Service from the Team, Easily understand my issues and helps promptly and precisely

Kids Polska

Used this app on many stores, and the service is still N°1 . Thank you so much! :)
If you need an app that allows you to make extra cash, sms bump is the real deal.

July 3, 2020

This means a lot to all of us! Yes, we are the real deal :)

If you have any questions, our support team will be more than happy to help you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61