SMSBump SMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd

Text Marketing, Cart recovery, SMS Automations and Chat

Sound Creative

SMS bump is super useful and really great with helping you stay in constant contact with your customers & the support team is amazing thank you!

Sip & Share

very good customer service, seems easy to use too. will be continuing to use it for our online spirits store.

Astajoy™ | Making Living Better

the most helpful team I have ever seen... an amazing customer service. assisted with my inquiry and were really really helpful.. shout out to Henry for the time and the effort. you were so kind

Yoni Mack

I really enjoy this app. It is really easy to use and the customer service is great. They are easily reached and breakdown everything for use. I love them. I got my second sale with them!!!

GoudenOutfit Shop

used this app for a long time, good app, very useful for me, thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

otakuessentialsstore

Im using this app for sms marketing and the set up was straight forward and customer service was great!

Nailywoo

They have great customer service. The response time is very short and efficient. I highly recommend it to boost your sales.

RazRoys™️

the support was extremely reactive, helpful and so kind, so happy of my experience, i recommend this 5⭐️ service. thx a lot.

shadenwheel

The agent provided sweet and quick services! Big thanks to her! Really appreciate the service. Hoping for it to be as good always.

Imprime Mart

All good! The support as well as the whole app is User Friendly, haven't sent out any messages yet. Just got done with setting up the Abandoned Cart and a few other automation.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 152 153