SMSBump SMS Marketing + More

SMSBump SMS Marketing + More

by iSense Ltd.

SMS / Image messages that recover carts & boost store revenue

LoveLoGo.Store

Still getting to know this app but seeing its many relevant integrations is amazing. The PAYG feature too is amazing.

NÒIR

Current ROI of 682.53%!!! This is insane. It is just important to take care of what type of SMS notifications you really need to activate according to the kind of products or services that you offer. Thanks to SMSBump :)

Vape and Juice

Fast support and resolved an issue very well. Happy to give them 5 stars.
Quickly amended an issue over updating telephone numbers

GMS

muito bom, estou começando a usar agora, mas já estou gostando, ainda tenho dificuldade no ingles, mas a gente se vira

MaxiBounty

I tried a lot of Apps in shopify ,wordpress .... but SMSBump is for me by far the Best marketing tool ever.

"Scubas' life"

This app is great, every understanding guide with easy use. Friendly supportive team and cool. This app really help me a lot

beautyilly

What a great concept. I just installed the app and waiting for some magic to happen. The app is easy to configure with awesome video tutorials, it took me less than 15 minutes to configure the cart reminders.

Present Bucket

I enjoy this app because it's so simple to use. It literally takes 10 minutes to set everything up..

The Baby Bird Boutique

We've been searching for an app that's simple. We finally found it with SMSBUMP and cannot believe how quick we saw sales fly in. Texting is the new way to market, for sure!

Futballas

This is such a must-have addition to any ecom store. So many feature included that will help conversions which is extremely important. Definitely would recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54