SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd.

Fully Compliant Text Marketing. Recover carts. Boost store $$$

BlueHealth

Amazing app. Very easy to set up with lots of tutorials. Works great and customer service is awesome!

Techbronx

SMSBump made me a lot of Returning Customers. ROI always is higher than 1000% which is crazy to believe!
Also, the guy named Tom from Customer Support through FB Messanger is super friendly, talkative and he is sharing some amazing tips on how to configure every single detail to make the best out of the business! Love This!

Opovoo Online Shop

Great app. The team is awesome and helped from A to Z with setting it up. Also support questions where answered super fast and the best: The app is making us money. Total no-brainer to use text marketing.

The WhitePods

The best app in the world and the customer support is A1 you need help message them for everything and make money sending direct messages !

LemonsAreBlue

I will have to say, I've been VERY impressed with this app and the team behind it. I've only been using it for 3 days so far but I have seem some really good aspects to it and something about it just seems much more organized.

Aqua Pura Bracelets

I love their customer service. Tim helped me get compliance set up so I can properly collect phone numbers for marketing. This app will be great to market via sms to my customers.

Nobli.ro

We've been using SMSBump for order confirmation, upsells and shipping notifications and it's working awesome so far. Customers are loving it. Highly recommend and install on all of our stores.

Vastitch

Insane ROI i am getting on this app - can definately reccomend. It runs on autopilot once you have set it up and it just keeps delivering sales!

iPetUniversal

This is the best app ever! The ROI rate is insane. Customer service is super fast and helpful. Special thanks for Karishma for helping me today. Hope you get a raise!

Racing Backpacks

Great app, I think one of the best for retargeting your potential customers! I use it since 2018 and have no problems with it. Recommend it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59