SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd.

Fully Compliant Text Marketing. Recover carts. Boost store $$$

Wanderlush Boutique

I was hesitant at first but I must say that this app has exceeded my expectations. I've only had it for about two weeks and it has generated a lot of sales. I'm very happy with the results and will continue using it

Original Frame

SMSBump is a very comprehensive APP for schedule and planning SMS&MMS marketing. It has almost everything we need for the campaign, flows, and audiences organizing. After since we installed the APP, our sell performance gets significantly improved. Especially gain times of profits from setting up on-time flows. The App's team is also always providing excellent services when we need help. Thanks a lot!

2MASCOTA

Amazing app, I love the customer service given and every feature it has. Recommend it 100% to everyone.

LED SOLAR-POWERED LIGHTS

Comprehensive functions and great services. Our profits boosted since scheduling automatons and campaigns via this APP. Always get on-time supports from the App's team. Solid 5-Star APP for SMS marketing.

Hack the Apple

The Support staff are absolutely awesome and on point! Very fast response and resolution!

Keep up the great work guys!

kameta-boutique

This app is perfect, very very profitable and the customer service is great, answer all request in a few minutes

Gadget Trybe

I'm using just basic cart abandonment feature and with $3 spent it made me $330 revenue on autopilot :D One of the best apps I ever tried!

MAGIC REVERSIBLE UMBRELLA

I have been using this app for almost a year now, results have been amazing. Generating 12X returns is simply remarkable. Automations, always generate more revenue, especially abandoned cart. Precise segmentation also helps is sending more meaningful SMS campaigns.

ByDesign Fashion

This app is a game changer for E-Commerce!
Any technical difficulties you may have they have an awesome team ready to help!

King Kanine

The app is great and it does what you need it to do. We have really created extra revenue and a stronger connection to our customers because of SMSBump.

None of that compares to how incredible the service and follow up is. I have used many many different apps and none of them come close to how well these guys respond and explain if something needs explaining.

Highly recommend!