SMSBump: SMS Marketing & Email

SMSBump: SMS Marketing & Email

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 5, 2023

the service rep "Lord" was so very helpful getting me through the validation process. thanks for great customer service!

Bespoke Attire Co.
February 5, 2023

It was good for the experience, very cooperative staff. Jeff was a great guy and guided me through the whole process.

KivFord
February 5, 2023

Just started using this app. So far support has been very helpful! Quin answered all my questions and helped guided me to where to find more information. Thank you!

Wreaths Of Circle Creek
February 4, 2023

Marnie was a great customer rep agent. She was easily able to get my store validated and was very friendly to talk to. So glad she was my rep :)

Onset Gadgets
February 4, 2023

I found this app very helpful and easy to use. Thank you for Gen's help from the chat support - the setup was fast and clear.

Marc-Cain Boston
February 4, 2023

this is the best sms app still i’ve been using it for years on multiple stores. thanks to Keano for all the help getting our new store setup

HipHop Shop
February 4, 2023

I've been using the app for a few months and much prefer it over Mailchimp. There's a few more features I'd love to see. The support team is great, Keano is especially helpful!

Kixup Repairs
February 4, 2023

Lord was really quick & very helpful. Good app with good suggestions incase you're not sure on what to say.

Midnight Swim
February 4, 2023

Jeff was outstanding in assisting me in verifying my account. SMS Bump is a seamless experience so far.

Bakari Menswear
South Africa
Edited February 4, 2023

Lord went above and behind his excellent customer service! Very acknowledged and on point with various explanations and requests. Excellent on resolving issues and suggest! Well done Lord!

Mariangela