SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

SMSBump SMS + MMS Marketing

by SMSBump Ltd.

Fully Compliant Text Marketing. SMS Marketing Flows. Chat. A/B

Boomtic

I recently installed this app and quickly received an order so it was so excited seing how fast it worked but then I had no more orders. I was thinking what I'm doing wrong and I leave the tool working for more days instead looking it all the time. A few days later, boom more orders coming in. It works very well if your products and your store are good as well and now it represents about 15% of my sales. I'm not worried any more looking at the tool all the time as it's working automated, only for marketing campaigns and I look at time to time. You must have this tool for sure

Lu & Lulu™

Excellent app and customer service. Very easy to set up and allows you to recover a lot of money. So why not!?

BLUEOFFER7

This really, really works. This is my ROI as of now: 1678.03%. Besides that Mike from SMS Bump has been really good at helping me out with campaigns and stuff like that. I have a good friend who's really satisfied with SMS as well. He's been using it for a longer time than me, but keeps having really high ROI.

idrivetech

This is the best app I met on shopify so far. The amount on work developers put into it is ENORMOUS. Continue guys!

Deals-o-saur

The Segments&List function is FANTASTIC! Let campaigns become more focus and target on audiences we want to. THANK YOU SMSBump!

Super Shopper

The automation section of SMSBump is AMAZING. Boosting our profits effectively since we set up automation on abandoned charts. The customer service of this app also great. Thanks your great works team! 5 STAR!

My Comfy Dresses

Segmentation is ULTRA POWERFUL, this great function let our campaigns become more effective and profitable. Thank you SMS BUMP

Comfy Slip-On Platform Shoes

I'm using SMSBump with ReCharge and they have some super amazing features such as "Reply to buy". Also super cool flows feature, that I haven't seen in any other apps I've tried.

Comfy Wedge Sandal

Was dealing with Simeon and Olivia. Had a bit of a struggle to set up everything but these guys took care of the whole process for me. 5 STARS

Platooners

Amazing app and amazing customer support! Hard to beat! Love Love Love! Highly recommended to anyone.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64